| 05 |

༊˚ 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ࿐

[ A MONTH LATER ]

Y/N'S POV ::

"Hold your breath." The lady beside me muttered as she zipped the chain of my dress. I stare at myself in the mirror, clad in a white gown. I winced as she zipped up the chain. "It's all good." The other one added as I let out a huff of breath. "It's itchy.." I mumbled,  trying to fix the dress. "We'll settle everything once you choose your dress, Miss Lee." The manager of the shop stated as I nodded my head with a tight smile. "Let's show your mother." She added with a smile. 

I shook my head and stood on a whirling pedestal. I was tired of standing and trying on the wedding gown for the marriage I'm not even interested in. "There she is!" Mrs Kim's voice echoes in the shop as I look up and find two pairs of eyes staring at me from down to up. "It's beautiful." My mother muttered as I internally rolled my eyes. "But it could be better." She added as a sigh escaped my mouth. I knew her reply already. "What's wrong with this one, Mrs Lee?" Taehyung's mother questioned as my mom twisted her lips and stared at ; or to the dress to be more precise. 

"I'm sure they have something better than this." My mother waved to the saleswoman and then I was taken to change the dress again. "Isn't this like the 8th dress she has rejected so far?" I muttered while taking the dress off me. "7th." The saleswoman mumbled while helping me. I pressed my lips at her words and just went with the flow. "Can I ask you something Ma'am?" I nodded at her question. "Most of the brides come with their fiancée here but you're here with your mother and mother in law." I blinked my eyes at her. 

"He is busy." I mumbled, focused on getting myself into the clothes. I had no idea where Taehyung was because we haven't talked or met after our London trip and while I was still adamant on breaking off the engagement, I couldn't do anything until I found that guy. My mother and Hye-young insisted that I go shopping for a bridal gown this morning. I was stuck with these two ladies from 1 :00 in the afternoon until it was almost evening. Then made me try dresses over dresses and nothing could actually make them feel satisfied. 

I blinked my eyes as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. The dress was not only beautiful but gorgeous. It hugged every curve of my body perfectly and though it was long, I couldn't help but be amazed by the designer's work on the clothes. As a fashion designer myself, I knew how to respect these people who spend days and weeks or sometimes months to come up with creative ideas and wedding gowns have always been the toughest of all. Every bride desires to look special on her day. 

Except for me. 

"I hope they will like it." The saleswoman mumbled with a hopeful smile. "Knowing my mother, I know she will like this one." And just like my words, my mother couldn't take her eyes off me when I stood in front of while wearing the dress. Her mouth fell open as she eyed me ; or the dress. "We'll get this one!" She turned to Mrs Kim who nodded with a genuine smile on her lips. "Did you like it, y/n?" Mrs Kim questioned as I shut my thoughts and nodded in agreement. "The dress looks more good on you." The lady replied and I just kept staring at her, taking in her words.