chapter 12

FLASHBACK PT. 1

Y/N'S POV

Y/N'S POV

"This is just a beginning just wait and watch. I will make your life hell and make sure that in 1 week he will kick you out of this house" yoona said and smirk.

I stop on what I was doing as my palm make a tight fist. Anger was rushing over me but I control. I switch off the gas and look at her and I fold my hands.

"Oh really I am scared " I said sarcastically

"You bitch..." she was about to say but instead she smirk as I raise my eyebrows confused.

She take the pot in which the coffee was boiling and spill the hot coffee on my hand "ahhhhh" I hiss in pain as tears fill my eyes.

Suddenly the door opening sound came and she throw the pit on the ground. She hold her wrist and start making scratches on her hand with her nail.

She mess her hairs and started crying loudly. I look at her in disbelief.

Is she mad or what?

Suddenly from nowhere Jungkook dash in the kitchen and his eyes widened at the sight.

"Wth is happening here" Jungkook ask a little loudly. Yoona started to cry more loudly.

"b-baby" she went near Jungkook "sh-e spill h-hot cof-fee on m-my hand" she said.

I look at her in disbelief "What!!n-no jungkook! she is lyin-gg. She is the o-one to spill c-coffee on m-me" I said

"No b-baby! she is l-lying" she said as I look at jungkook as he is burning in anger.

Jungkook come towards me and slap me hard that I fall a little backward. "HOW THE HELL YOU CAN DO THIS. I TELL YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL BUT IT FEELS LIKE YOU WANT DO THIS HUH??" He shout

"But I don't do any-"

"JUST SHUT UP BITCH" he shouted and left with yoona. She was smirking at me.

I fall on the ground and started crying making sure that they don't here me. The pain on my wrist and cheek is nothing infront of the pain in my heart.

Can't you believe me for once jungkook? You believe her? Wasn't I your bestfriend?

I stand up and ran to my room before locking the door. The thing which happened few minutes ago started to play in my mind.

"JUST SHUT UP BITCH "

"I TELL YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL"

I cover my ears with the pillow and cry harder.

He call me bitch. He love her so much. Why I have to always face trouble? Why can't he believe me?

I don't know but, my heart hurts when he doubts me and when he put his trust on her. I just long for the day when he'll truly believe in me.