Prologue

2017

"Good morning students! Today I have a excellent lesson planned for you!" Satoru Gojo exclaimed as he threw a diary down onto his desk.

"Yippee."  Nobara Kugisaki said as she held a pencil up.

"What is it now?" Megumi Fushiguro asked with a frown on his face.

"Please say it's not sex ed again." Yuji Itadori groaned out.

"No we will be discussing that next week. Today we are learning about the one and only, drum roll please." Gojo said as he shook his hands.

Everyone sent him a look and he let out a sigh.

"We are learning about Sukuna's wife." He said as he leaned against his desk.

"What!?" Everyone yelled out.

"Sukuna had a wife!?" Yuji exclaimed.

"Yep, and you all won't believe what her name was." Gojo said as he swayed back and forth, a giant grin on his face.

"What was it?" They asked as they got closer.

"(Y/n) Itadori."

"What!? She had the same last name as me!" Yuji exclaimed.

"Not only that she was your great, great, great, great, great aunt. Her older brother would have been your great, great, great, great, great grandfather." Gojo explained with a giant grin.

"So.. is that why I'm able to hold Sukuna?" Yuji asked with a frown.

"I wouldn't think so, though it does explain your cursed energy. From what I've read about her, she was a powerful healer." Gojo explained as he wrote her name on the board. "She was so powerful that her father offered her to Sukuna in exchange for peace."

Gojo wrote the family tree and ended with Yuji's name.

"What happen to her?" Nobara asked with a frown.

"Won't know until we read this." Gojo said as he picked the book up. "It's her diary. We just unearthed it."

"Seriously! That's so cool! I can't believe I'm gonna learn about my ancestors!"

"Isn't this invasion of privacy? I mean this is the book of a dead young woman." Megumi said as he raised an eyebrow.

"Not any dead young woman, Sukuna's dead wife. And I'm sure she wouldn't mind, I mean she has been dead for nearly a thousand years." Gojo said as he opened the book.

A picture fell out and he quickly picked it up, a giant grin on his face.

"I read she was pretty, but I didn't know she was drop dead gorgeous. Sukuna was a lucky man." Gojo teased as he turned the picture around.

The picture revealed a young woman, perhaps in her early twenties; if not younger. She had (hair length) (hair color) hair and (eye color) eyes. She was wearing a long purple kimono with pink flowers on it.

"I can't believe Sukuna was able to catch a beautiful woman like her." Megumi mumbled under his breath.

"That's my great aunt you are taking about! Have some respect!" Yuji exclaimed.

"I am being respectful. I'm just telling you that she was hot."

"I'd smash." Nobara mumbled under her breath.

"Give me that! You perver-"

Yuji's eyes went wide and he froze up as he stared at the picture.

"What's wrong?" Nobara asked with a frown.

"I... I don't know." Yuji whispered as a single tear streamed down his face.

He quickly whipped it away and set the photo down on his desk.

"Alright, moving on. How about we begin?" Gojo asked drawing everyone's attention to him.

Gojo opened the diary and stared down at the writing.

"It was a cold winter day-"