Chapter 13

FLASHBACK PT.2

Flashback continues

After two days

It's been two days since that bully incident. But yesterday, jungkook was behaving strange, like awkwardly, weirdly and sometimes he was zoning out and also....ignoring me a bit.

Today is holiday and I decided to surprise jungkook by going to his apartment. Today is his birthday and I have pain a very big surprise for him with the help of bangtan and girls.

I went to his apartment room. I took out the spare keys and went inside. I peek through the door and see the living room is empty.

I walk inside and went to the kitchen. And there I see him drinking water with his back facing me.

I went towards him and back hug him make him shock. "Happy birthday, jungly bungly" I said while smiling widely.

"What are you doing here?" I frown. His voice was nonchalant and uninterested. He didn't seem happy by me coming here.

I break the hug and turn him to face me. I stare at his eyes. His eyes held so many emotions like hurt, sadness, regret and betrayal.

"What happened? Aren't you happy?" He just shrugged. Just then yoona entered the kitchen and went to hug jungkook.

Jungkook smile widely and hug her. What?!? "Happy birthday babe" Yoona said. "Thanks" he blush.

I just watch them with a stinging pain in my heart. It's not like I am not happy to see them together but it's like...nevermind.

I sigh. But Suddenly the ground began to vibrate and it feel like earthquake is coming, but...it's actually bangtan.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIE" Bangtan boys yelled as the birthday popper blast up.

-------------------------------------------------------------Everyone was in the living room. Jungkook was talking and laughing with the members.

I quietly stood up and went to my car. I look at his birthday gift which was wrap in a white-blue gift wrapper with floral design and tied in a navy-blue ribbon.

I pick up the gift box with the cake and went back inside the apartment. But before going into the living Room, I hide the gift behind the round flower vase.

Everyone cheered when I bring the cake. I put the cake infront of jungkook.

"I can't wait to eat cake" Jhope whine.

"Who said that you will eat the cake? It is jungkook's birthday, not yours" suga roll his eyes. Everyone chuckled.

"Jungkook make a wish" Jisoo said as jungkook join his hands and close his eyes making a wish.