𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

______________

"You'll never guess who I bumped into last night" Nari rushed, the door of the restaurant flew open with a startling bang.  Mr Kwan, who was organising some of the tables paused, his back arching straight where it had been bent over the table as he raised a brow at Yang-jung who shook his hand dismissively, exhaling deeply.

"And they were quite important for you to barge in here during closing hours like a lunatic" Yang-jung berated as she hunched over, her hands on her knees before she raised her finger in the air. 

"Yes "she wheezed before aligning her spine, a deep puff of air leaving her lips as she planted her hands on her hips.

"We met Kim Geon-woo last night'' she grinned. Yang-jung looked at her, paused, and continued about his business eliciting a sharp protest from her.

''Come on Mr Hwang. He literally won one of the biggest tournaments and he bumped into me. I would've not only bruised my pride but ruined my life if he saw me sprawled out on the pavement like a pancake" she blurted horrifically. Mr Kwan raised his hand, a cloth dangling between his fingers as he stifled his laugh.

''You got hurt?" Yang-jung frowned as she paused, seeing his face simmer into seriousness as she shook her head. "No, no he caught me before I could fall. But Nam-gi was so close from ripping him a new one until he realised who he was then he was ready to grovel at his feet. "she said as Yang-jung nodded a bit more reassured.

" He's a lot more handsome in person" she spouted suddenly and Mr Kwan couldn't contain his laughter when Yang-jung's disgruntled face fell. Yang-jung shot him a glare which silenced him immediately as the man retuned back to his tables.

" If that's all Nari, you better head home before dark" Yang-jung ousted, shaking off her previous declaration and ushered her to the door.

''I mean it Mr Hwang, I'm almost certain we will see each other again."  she professed as the man placed his hand on her shoulders, nodding carelessly as he directed her to the exit. "Oh, I almost forgot, I haven't seen Ms Yoon in a while, thought I'd take some sushi for her, as a gift and to pay her a visit."