Characters of Devgarh

Rajkumari Chandralekha

The princess of Devgarh. She is a 21-year-old sweet, charming and innocent girl, unaware of the ruthlessness of the outside world. She lives in her own dreams. Her attendees have always narrated stories of the prince charming to her, who would come and woo her at the right age, and now it's time. She is very excited to begin her new life now. Her mother Maharani Sulekha died while delivering her younger sister Rooplekha who is nine years younger than her. She is well educated in terms of academics and nritya kala, but couldn't learn fencing or fighting skills, being scared of bloodshed. She had always believed in peace and harmony, but would she be able to continue her belief system after the drastic inversion of her fate?

Senapati Raghav

He is the head commander of Devgarh (27-year-old) and a war God. He is 6 ft 3 inches tall. He is well built, with toned muscles and sharp features. He has honey coloured eyes and thick black hair upto the length of his shoulders. He has never lost any war and is considered invincible all across Bharat. His personality resembles coconut. He is hard outside, but very emotional and sensitive inside. Only those who know him very well know his soft side; others are hell scared of him because of his wrath. Once his sword is lifted, it cannot be put down until it is drenched in blood.

Maharaj Vishwaroop

He is the king of Devgarh. He is 59-year-old well built man. He is middle aged, but looks younger than his age. He believes in maintaining good relations with neighbouring states. He doesn't believe in unnecessary wars, but his army fights ruthlessly when it comes to inevitable wars. He is loyal and stays away from all kinds of corruption.

Rajkumari Rooplekha

She is the younger daughter of Maharaj Vishwaroop and Maharani Sulekha. She is just a 17-year-old, pretty and stubborn girl. She doesn't like rules and lives on her own conditions. She considers Raghav as her brother and fights with her sister a lot.

Keep voting!!