20. Aadhya

"You are getting so careless day by day, my Nishant is more careful than you

"You are getting so careless day by day, my Nishant is more careful than you." Saloni was giving me lecture since so long and everyone was laughing and enjoying it.

After returning to Mumbai I stayed at Reena's house and today I returned to my home, so everyone paid me a visit; which turned into a long lasting lecture.

"I guess we have to fix a tracker in your body now." Vansh said.

"Or maybe we should hire bodyguards for the doctor." Zayn said.

"Keeping an eye on you would be a very easy task for me but I don't do it because you don't like when someone invades in your privacy and this is what you are doing with your privacy, disappearing for straight two days." Vijay was pissed too.

The guys didn't know the truth because if I told them what really happened there would be a World War 3.
All of them were protective about me as a big brother and always tried to look after me.

"Okay guys can you chill now, I am completely fine. Today even the guys are lecturing me like a desi aunty." I smiled slightly.

"Is this a joke to you Aadhya?" Saloni said with a straight face.

"Yess!" Nishant shouted out loud in his baby voice and everyone couldn't control but laugh.

"Anyways how is Reena?" Saloni asked.

"She is fine now." I replied.

"What happened to her?" Zayn asked.

"She tried to kill herself." I said.

As I said this Vijay punched on the sofa in anger.

"What's wrong with you?" Vansh asked.

"Nothing I thought there was something moving on the sofa." Vijay replied.

"Shit you scared us." Roshni said.

"Okay so I was saying that she tried to kill herself because of all the things her brother has been doing and she now knows all of this all thanks to Roshni. But never mind they both sorted out things and everything is fine now. I can see a slight 1% change in Aarnav and I hope he changes more." I sighed.

"What did Roshni do in this?" Saloni asked.

"She showed her the footage, Vijay bought." I replied.

"Are you mad? How can you do that while she was admitted? It might affect her health and anything can happen. Why are you girls so careless?" Vijay bursted out.

"Okay bro relax she is fine, you can calm down. Why are you acting so weird?" Vansh tried to calm him down.

"Nothing it's just I brought the footage, so if anything would happen to her I would have guilt for the rest of my life."