2. Love blind🩸

Hey Sweeties!

Target 🎯 : 100 votes

Yuddhjeet POV

"Hume ye sambandh sweekar hai aur hum sheegra atisheegra Rajkumari se vivah karna chahte hai."

The moment I uttered these words, a wave of contentment erupted in the hall. People began exchanging hugs and auspicious words resonated in the atmosphere. A little girl emerged from the posse, whose height was average, and approached the Princess. Taking her into a tight hug, she acclaimed

"Congratulations didi!"

Oh! So she was the younger princess. Well, to be honest, Devgarh was definitely the land of beauty. Even the non-royal women here, were graciously alluring. A gratifying place to have relations with!

Maharaj Vishwaroop strode to me and embraced me while congratulating me. He stood there for some time and I didn't know why he did so. I cast a glance at my choti Ma and she animated me to touch his feet. I didn't heed her and took a glimpse of my mother. She stood impassive, and I imitated her. Vishwaroop went away after some time, maintaining a stupid smile on his face. Why the bloody hell would I touch his feet? I was the fucking King! I shouldn't bow down in front of anyone. Only women should be serving men. A son-in-law should never touch his in-laws feet. How could I bow down in front of the father of a woman whom I was going to fuck (that too legally)?

"Call the Rajpurohit! We'll discuss about the auspicious timings as soon as possible."

He announced with a grin on his face and everyone applauded.

We all were asked to retire to our chambers and I was definitely allotted the most magnificent one, but their most magnificent one was smaller than our normal ones. Poor Kingdom!

I was definitely going to be their saviour in terms of luxury. I took off my heavy jewelleries and wore a simple light dhoti and placed a white cotton shawl over my shoulders. I lied on the bed while thinking about the princess.

Ahhh! She is definitely beautiful.

It was becoming difficult for me to control myself now. I wanted to fuck her right now. Her eyes were like lotus petals. She had a beautiful straight nose. Her lips resembled rose petals. Her cheeks had turned tomato red while talking to me. She was a GODDESS for sure! Her slender neck was so beautiful that I wanted to choke her right there. Her voice was melodious and I really wanted to listen to her moans now; her cries to be honest. Her back was flawless and the mole, Ahha! I wanted to suck it so hard.

My mother had asked me to behave properly otherwise I would have eaten her raw right there, in front of everyone. Nobody could stop me, but I followed her orders, not out of respect, but I know she comprehends me better. She was both my Guru and mother. She definitely had something in her. She could manipulate anyone. Maybe because of her charms or whatever, but she was a kind of WITCH.

The princess was crazy after me, she had already told me about this. What if I send her a letter and call her over here. She would come here, running, I assure.

This was a brilliant idea. I called my confederate, Amar, inside my chamber and he entered. He was more like a friend to me, since we both shared similar fetishes. We both were demons inside. I told him about my desires and he teased me.

"Okay Maharaj! I'll bring that Princess to you, but what about me?"

He chaffed, exasperating me.

"What rewards do you want?"

"I want to fuck her attendee and her little sister."

He blurted and I chortled.

"For attendee...I am giving you the permission. Go and kidnap her, eat her, but do call me to witness your barbarism. And for that little girl, even I wish to fuck her. I'll arrange that for us sooner."