4. First kiss turned Intense

Lovely readers are requested to re-read the book. I am adding some new scenes, that were needed.

Chandralekha POV

The sentinels announced King's presence and I walked to the entrance of my chamber. Holding his hand lovingly, I invited him into the chamber.

Shudders ran all across my body as I was feeling his rough and strong hands in my soft ones. I could perceive his warm breath fanning over my bare back as we progressed inside.

He didn't oppose and came inside with me, simply. I offered him to sit on the couch and asked my attendees to bring some drinks for him. Those drinks were powerful and effective for enhancing vitality and sex drive. Those rejuvenating drinks were prepared in Devgarh itself and were popular all across Bharat.

He didn't utter a single word until the drinks arrived, but his scrutiny was piercing me. I sent everyone away because I desired to spend some time with him, unescorted.

"Why didn't you come to me that night?"

He questioned, his voice dominating my senses. He was sitting on the couch with his left arm resting on the side of the couch, and holding the drink in the right one. His right foot was placed on his left knee. He sat like a King, with his broad chest visible to me. A single strand of dancing on his forehead, meanwhile his eyes were devilishly scanning over me. Though his formidable persona was petrifying me at this juncture, my adrenalized psyche had perpetually been evoking to stroll to him and settle on his lap.

"I thought I would lose myself in you if I see you late at night."

I answered in a shaky voice, his daunting dynamism exuding fear in my instincts.

"Why do you even wish to control yourself?"

He inquired, imperilment discernible in his voice, making me tremble to the core. I was somewhat regretting my actions of inviting him inside my chamber.

"We can't do that before marriage."

I maffled and he immediately stood up. Gulping the entire drink in one go, he kept the glass aside, without even looking at its direction. His appalling gaze lodged at me, he strode towards me. My heartbeats started racing and I felt something twisting in my stomach. As he came closer, I took a step backwards, unknowingly. My step was smaller and it took no time for him to cover up the remaining distance. He wheezed over my forehead, frightening me wholly.

I had a profound knowledge of Kamasutra - the art of lovemaking. My kingdom was acknowledged for imparting all kinds of education to young girls, so we were taught seduction and love-making after menarche. We were taught the importance of healthy sexual life and significance of fertility. For the people of Devgarh, sex is considered a sacred ritual since it laid foundation of a new life. We believed in womb worship, menstruation and pregnancy were celebrated in our Kingdom as festivals. I knew the actual deed as I had read about it, but feeling him so close to me was definitely not feeling the way I was expecting. I was getting nervous and felt like disappearing. Something wasn't feeling right and I didn't know what it exactly was.

I tried to turn around, only to get my waist wrapped by his arm, his other hand held my nape, in a tight grip. I felt caged and suffocated! I could feel my cheeks burning and my chest was rising and falling abruptly. He tightened his grip around me, his eyes darkened, scaring the shit out of me.

I could feel his fingers pressing my waist and I knew it would leave marks on my body. I was dying to run away now. All my dreams of making love with him had evaporated now. I begged in a low and shaky voice

"Please leave me, King."

He kept ogling me and declared in a threatening tone

"We will get married in a month. You should not make your husband sad by refusing to meet him."

I gathered all my strength and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"I'll do everything to make you happy, my King."

"Then make me happy!"

He said in a demanding voice and left me with a jerk. I managed to balance myself, watching him turn back and settling himself on the couch again. He ogled at me viciously, and he elucidated

"I won't have sex with you until we get married, but I'm offended that you didn't come to me when I called you. This means you don't trust me."

His words hurt me and I immediately replied to him, shaking my head

"I trust you, my King. I am really sorry if I hurt you. I ask for your forgiveness King."

I didn't know why I suddenly started begging him. He had some power that he had somehow enslaved me through his aura.

"Are your ready for the punishment?"

He exclaimed, grinning devilishly, and I could sense something wrong already.

I nodded without knowing what punishment was on my way.

"Look at me "

He demanded and I immediately lifted my eyes to meet his. He was staring at me, hungrily. His gaze was so intense that I felt it would rip me apart.

"Strip!"

I was shocked at his demand. I had never been touched by any man and no one had ever seen me naked instead of the three attendees who helped me taking bath and they are my mother's age. I blinked nervously when he repeated, but this time, irk was audible in his voice.

"I said STRIP!"

He was serious and I had no option other than doing what he wanted me to do, but I still managed to beg

"King please, you are scaring me."

He raised himself from the couch and trod to me rapidly. Before I could conclude his actions, he held my nape tightly with his one hand and claimed my lips in urgency. He started sucking my lower lip and his assault deepened.

It became difficult for me to breathe and I don't know why I wasn't feeling good. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but when he actually did so, it felt terrible. He was haunting me now and I wanted to run away from here.

I struggled to get away from his grip, but he kept tightening it. I felt suffocated now when I felt stingy pain on my lower lip. He bit me! He was turning demonic gradually. After devouring my lips for some more horrible moments, he left me with a jerk, but his lips started sucking my jaw. I took a deep breath when he left my lips, but I wasn't feeling wet in my core. I had read about it and this was a natural phenomenon when women feel aroused, but my fear was dominating my sensuality right now.

His suck on my lips was getting darker and stronger, and I felt him biting me there too. He would mark me! I didn't want him to mark me like this. What was he doing? I didn't want my father to get embarrassed because of me, but I was helpless now. I really wanted someone to come to my aid when a familiar voice travelled my ears

"I am really sorry to interrupt you both, but Maharaj Vishwaroop wants to meet Maharaj Yuddhjeet right now."

A sigh of relief slipped away my mouth, listening to Raghav's voice

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

How was the update?

Do Vote and leave comments

💜 Love you all 💜