Chapter - 68.

Continuation....

"Nhi mai yahi thik hu...aapko takleef uthane ki jarurat nhi" she said lowering her head but this hurt him.

(No, I am fine here you don't need to worry about me)

"Avni...kyu?? Kya hai yaha....akele yaha rehkar kya karogi?" He said but she was still looking down.

(Avni..why? What is left here? What will you do alone here?)

She always lost in his thoughts. She kept all his pics, magazines, videos with her. And she doesn't want her brother to know all this.

Vikram sighed seeing her lost in her thoughts, so he himself started going towards her room to pack her clothes. He doesn't want her to live here anymore.

Avneet came back to her senses when someone opened the door of her bedroom. She looked around and found Vikram in her bedroom. She quickly stood behind him.

Shock is evident on his face seeing Siddharth's pics, magazines everything is related to Siddharth.

"Tujhe abhi bhi Siddharth chahiye?" He asked her without turning his face towards her.

(You still want Siddharth?)

"Nhi nhi...mai use dur hi dekh kar khush hu. Waise bhi ab uski gf bhi hogi aur isbar shadi bhi nhi tutegi kyuki uske jaisa ladka koi kyu chodegi" she said and tears welled up in her eyes. She remembered everything which he done for her.

(No..no..I am happy to see him away. By the way I guess he has a girlfriend and now this time the marriage will not break because why would anyone leave a boy like him?)

Vikram didn't said anything but thinking something.

"Waise bhaiya aap India wapas aaye kyu?"

(By the way why did you come back to India)

"Tere liye hi aaya hu warna tu janti hu mujhe yaha aana nhi pasand" vikram said and she knows he didn't like India because of his past. So she nodded.

(For you otherwise you know I don't like being here)

"Chal bag pack kar....3 din baad hum dono wapas Jaa rahe hai" he ordered her and she had no option other than packing.

(Pack your bags, after 3 days we will go back)

***

After 2 days,

Megastar Hotel

Siddharth entered the lobby with his PA and the receptionist told him room no. Of Vikram.

Deal was fixed, just they have to sign and discuss few things.

PA knocked on the door and Vikram himself opened the door.

They entered and after discussing everything they sealed the deal.

Siddharth doesn't know vikram being a cousin brother of Avneet. Vikram came in marriage but they didn't meet each other face to face earlier.

But vikram knows everything about him. He excused himself for a important call.

They talked a little more about business.

"Okay Mr. Sharma it's nice to meet you" Siddharth handshake with him.

"It's my pleasure" vikram said and Siddharth stood up to leave.

He turned to leave but at the same time Avneet entered in room without knocking after getting ready for departure.

She doesn't know anything that Siddharth is here with Vikram for any deal or project.

Her world stops when his eyes meet her. Siddharth was continuously staring at her. He was not believing that she is infront of him.

"Avneet" he whispered but got confused seeing her here entering in vikram's room. He had no idea that she is his sister. But his....

Is she moved on in her life?

To be continued....

Vote and comment for the next update.