7. Khyati is Mysterious 🔥

Heya fellas! The upcoming scene can be a triggering for some people since the woman here is a mother figure for the man, but trust me this is totally related to the plot and this scene is important.

Khyati is the most mysterious character of this series. After a few chapters I'll clear most of the doubts regarding the parts of the story. These mysteries will unfold gradually in upcoming chapters. Till then enjoy!!

18+ update!

Amar POV

"I beg you."

And that was it. I immediately stood on my knees and started undoing my lower. I sat back quickly and removed it entirely and threw it away. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her towards me. She sat up and we locked our lips in urgency. I sucked on her harsh this time and she did the same to me.

I grabbed her waist with one hand of mine and crushed her breast with the other. She grabbed my hair with her one hand and held my nape with the other. I kissed her until she ran out of breath and I could feel my erection getting hard now.

I brought my hand from her waist to her slender neck and chocked her. I looked into her eyes with an intense gaze and said in a throaty voice

"Suck me!"

She smiled and I left her. I laid back and supported myself on my elbow to observe her movements. She shifted back and adjusted her face in between my thighs. She took my erection in her hand and started stroking it.

"Arggggh"

I groaned as I was really feeling out of the world right now. I was touched by so many women till now, but she felt totally different. She started stroking it on a faster rate and I could feel my precum oozing out of it.

"Control young man"

She said and I looked at her smiling. Fuck! Her cheeks had turned red. I wanted to eat them, but before I could lift myself up I felt her soft tongue at the tip of my erection. She placed one of her hands on my chest to stop me from getting up.

I surrendered and she licked my precum. She brought her face up and wiped the precum with her thumb while looking at me seductively and then took that thumb inside her mouth and sucked on it. Before I could comprehend anything she again placed her mouth on my erection and started taking it in.

I couldn't control myself anymore. I sat up and grabbed her hair. Those were soft and brown in colour. I started thrusting it deeper into her mouth. She was taking it wonderfully. Her moans and gags were sounding hot while I was deeply seated in her mouth. I kept thrusting myself until I felt I was touching her throat. I looked at her and she was in tears. She cheeks had turned tomato red and smiled looking at me. I was feeling an urge to release so I pulled out. She started choking and looked at me with thinned eyebrows when I grabbed her arms and made her lie on the bed. Then I grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer to my erection. I stroked her core with my fingers and she was insanely wet. I adjusted my manhood near her core and slammed her. She moaned insanely with my sudden move.

"Aaahhhhhhhh!"

To my surprise, she was tight. It felt like she was a virgin. How could it be possible? She was the mother of the King. She had to be loose, but she was tight. It was too late to realise this. The beast inside me had already woken up so I kept thrusting without caring about her pain. She kept moaning

"Ahhhh Amar..... slower please!"

I didn't pay any heed to her request and grabbed her breasts with my hands. I scratched them and pressed them tightly.

"Aaahhhhh!"

She moaned louder as I buried my face in her neck and sucked her harsher there.

"You feel terribly good."

I said in a throaty voice and she begged

"I know, but please don't kill me with your force."

I had turned insane. Her begs were working opposite on me. They were turning me into a deadly beast. I was very close to my release, but I wanted to enjoy her more.

I pulled out in urgency and she was running her fingers into her hair. Her eyebrows were thinned and lips were parted. Her breathing was wild and I was turning crazy with her expressions. I crossed my arms and grabbed her thighs and flipped her in a swift motion.

"On the fours right now."

I commanded and she immediately lifted up her hips for me. I thrusted into her in one go and she moaned insanely.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh Amar please!"

My name sounded wonderful from her mouth. Her tightness was killing me. I kept slamming until I reached the end of her.

"Ahhh! Ahhhh!"

Her moans were filling up my chamber. The echoing of anklet bells were also going in rhythm with my thrusts. Her hands were fisted on the bedsheet and my one hand grabbed her hair while other was rubbing her core.

I released in her and we both were panting. I kept thrusting for some more time and left her hair. I snaked that palm around her neck and brought her up. Her face came closer to mine and her back collided with my chest. I bit on her shoulder so harshly that blood started coming out of it.

I left her and fell on the the bed. I fell on the bed too. I sat up and lied down beside me. We both were panting for some time then she asked

"Are you feeling guilty?"

"Not really, but I'm thinking how will I face you in front of your son now?"

I chuckled and said

"Exactly the way you've been doing it till now."

She said and started standing up. I sat up too. She started collecting her clothes.

"You're leaving. You didn't like it?"

I asked her in hesitation

"I loved it!" She looked at me and smiled. She started wearing her clothes.

"Then why are you leaving so soon?" I asked

"My work is done." She said reluctantly

"Work? I thought you loved me!" I asked in a frustrated voice

"Since when the man who is fond of raping girls started falling in love?" She chuckled and asked

Well I was a renowned rapist. I loved fucking young girls. I enjoyed their pain, but right now I was falling for her.

She spoke again before I could say anything

"Love weakens people, young boy. Keep the demon in you alive." She said mysteriously

She had worn her clothes by now. She came to edge of the bed and leaned towards me while saying slowly

"You were exactly like your father. Steamy, fiery and demonic."

She gave a mischievous smile to me and I could see a red ring forming around the pupil of her eyes. I got hallucinated for some time and came back to my senses after a few seconds only to realise that she had reached the entrance of my chamber.

She was humming some tune when she turned back and winked at me and she left.

She did it with my father too? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THIS?

I know this chapter was weird but trust me Khyati is going to be hell weird in future.

How was today's update?

Keep reading!!!

Love you all 💜💜💜