17. The New Moon Night 🩸

The following chapter contains mentions of dark and evil energies. Many people don't believe in this, but the author does believe in everything since she is a believer of infinite possibilities. But my readers are free to have their opinions. This story is a pure work of fiction so does this scene.

Chandralekha POV

An attendee arrived in the small dirty room where I was kept and told me

"Samrat wants to see you in his chamber Princess."

I was still struggling to accept was happening with me. I wanted it to be a nightmare. I wanted to wake up from this only to realise that everything was normal. I wanted to hug my father. I wanted to laugh and play with Sukanya and I still didn't know where the hell she was. I had slapped myself many times to wake up, but this was my reality now. I had lost my father and his honour too. I wanted to die, but I had to survive. I had to live for my baby Roop. She must have gone through a lot in these two days. My palace must have turned chaotic by now. I wanted to hug both Sukanya and Roop.

"Princess, please come with me soon or I'll get killed." The attendee repeated herself and I looked at her.

I realised she was right. Samrat could actually kill her if I got late. I gathered all my strength to stand up, but my body had become weak by now. I was not given any food. My throat was dry, but no one gave me water. I wanted to ask for it, but there was no one whom I could ask for anything now, not even this attendee who was standing before me as I was labelled as a traitor's daughter and this was my punishment.

I started following the attendee while keeping my eyes low. It was a long way and I could hear many servants discussing about me as I passed them. Some were talking ill about my father while others were showing pity on my condition. I was feeling like I would faint, but I reached his chamber before that.

It was magnificent and the attendee went inside before me to announce my presence. I was called inside and I entered the chamber. It was a magnificent chamber. It had large gold and diamond chandeliers hanging on its upper walls. A big wooden table was placed at the centre and it had metal work at its borders too. Four couches were placed surrounding the table. This must be the meeting area of his chamber. He was sitting in one of those couches. He was starting at me and I immediately lowered my gaze. He stood up and walked towards me. My heartbeats were racing as I knew he could do anything with me right now. He stopped just an inch apart from me and I could feel him staring at me hungrily. He turned towards the attendee who had brought me here and walked to her.

"Who is she?" He asked the attendee while pointing his index finger at me.

I looked at her with side eye and she was literally shivering. Her face had turned pale and she struggled to speak

"Pr...prin..... princess."

He immediately cupped her cheeks tightly and she her balance a little.

"SHE IS MY SLAVE! NOT A PRINCESS ANYMORE!" He screamed at her and a shiver ran through my spine as his voice was too loud to endure.

Before I could understand anything, he took out his dagger and within a fraction of seconds he slit her throat with it.

"Aaannnhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed at top of my lungs and some droplets of blood fell on me.

She collapsed on the floor. Blood was oozing out of her neck and her mouth. I jumped back and fell on the ground with a thud. I carresed my cheek and brought the hand in front of my eyes only to see blood on that.

Tears got filled up in my eyes and palmed my face and burst into cries. How the hell could I fall for such a man? Why didn't I listen to my father when he was concerned about me? Why did I scold Raghav for telling me the truth? How could I be so crazy after someone? He was a monster. I wanted to run away from here so badly right now.

I felt him removing my palms from my face and I looked at him with fear in my eyes. His gaze was intense when he said

"Don't waste your tears for a normal attendee, Pretty rose. I will give you a proper reason to shed these pearls." He said taking a drop of my tears on his index finger.

He clapped two times and the soldier that had slapped me a few time ago arrived carrying a huge trunk.

"Open it!" Samrat ordered him and he did it.

"Come with me, Pretty rose." He said and stood up. I could sense something very wrong. I stood up and walked to the trunk.

My eyes widened and a loud scream came out of my mouth when I saw Sukanya's dead body in it. It was covered in blood and same paste was applied on it. It seemed the paste had slowed down the body's decomposition.

"KANYAAAAAAA!" I screamed and fell on the ground while my hand remained on the edge of the trunk.

I kept sobbing and Samrat sat on the couch with a drink. He was laughing and those laughs were monstrous.

Khyati POV

It was the new moon night. I retired to my chamber and removed all my accessories, jewelleries and attire in front of the mirror. I looked at my beautiful and sexy body with an expressionless face.

The black gown was already kept on the dressing area and I wore it. It was like a bathing gown with three knots in the front.

I took a fire torch in my hand and headed towards the most private area of my garden. This garden was attached to my chamber and no one was allowed to visit it.

I kept the fire torch aside and started digging the ground with my hands. The golden box was placed just an inch below. I opened it and took out the required ingredients to begin the ritual.

I took out a glass bottle from it that had fresh blood. It was Amar's blood. Every time I killed my prey they turned pale because their blood got collected in this bottle under the effect of my spells. I smiled looking at it and started making the geometrical pattern with it which was necessary to invoke HIM.

After drawing it with my palm, I lied down on it and started chanting the spells of that foreign language that were taught to me years ago.

I felt a black smoke erupting in the air and lifted my head up and supported myself on my shoulders. The black smoke started taking a humanly shape and widened my legs while continuing those chantings.

The smoke solidified as a human with two horns on his head on each side and red eyes which a jet black body. His eyes were staring at me hungrily as he was ready to devour me. I looked at him and muttered in slow and sensual voice

"MASTER!"

How was the update?

Love you all 💜💜💜