Chapter - 70.

Continuation.....

"Galti tum Karo aur saza mujhe mil rhi hai" he again said taking steps towards her.

(You make a mistake and here I am getting punished)

"Ab maine kya kiya?" She said slowly taking steps back.

(what have I done now?)

"Communication skills major problem hai....tum usi raat kaise ghar chod ke Jaa sakti ho??" He said little angerly holding her arms.

(Communication skills are the major problem...how can you leave the house that very night??)

She stood there silently testing his patience while lowering her eyes.

"Answer me Avneet please" he said but this time not in anger because he is tired of everything now. She looked at him and started crying.

"Mujhse nhi ho rha tha Siddharth....aapne kaha aap maaf nhi karenge haa Jo sahi bhi tha, maine hi saari hadde paar ki...aapki family ko jab sabkuch pata chala toh ofcourse wo log bhi mujhse nafrat hi karte...mere mummy papa ek dusre se hi jagad rhe the...aapke bestfriend vivaan bhi mujhse nafrat hoti thi...meri ek do friend ko agar mai batati toh wo bhi support nhi kar sakti kyuki ultimately galti toh saari meri hi thi....toh jab Maine wo papers sign kar diye toh aap sab ke life se nikal gyi" she said everything while crying.

(Siddharth, I can't take more after that...you already said that you will not forgive me, which was not wrong because I crossed every line....when your family came to know about everything, of course they also started hating me... My mom and dad started fighting with each other...your best friend also hates me...if I told anyone else, but they couldn't support me because ultimately it was my mistake... .When I signed those papers, I went out of everyone's life.)

Siddharth was trying to hug her to calm her but she was pushing him like a kid.

"Ab kyu aaye hai mere pass....mujhse mat baat kijiye mai bahut buri hu...aap sab ki life maine hi kharab ki hai...sab meri galti hai" she said while crying but he hugged her tightly. She wriggled to get out of his hold but soon gave up.

(Why have you come to me now...don't talk to me, I am very bad...I have ruined your lives...it's all my fault)

"Meri bhi ek hi galti hai" he said while caressing her hairs. She looked at him little fearfully.

(I have also made a mistake)

"Puri duniya mei mujhe sirf tumse hi pyar hua isiliye ab tumhari galti bhi meri hai" he said with small smile seeing into her eyes. And she again started crying.

(Is that, I only loved only you in the whole world, that's why now your fault is also mine)

He tried to break the hug seeing her crying but she hugged him more tightly.

"Aap green flag nhi ho" she said while crying.

"What?" He said and she wet chuckled.

"Nothing just you are whole Greenland" he laughed silently but his chest vibrated so she smiled knowing this is the first time he smiled because of her.

Both are feeling content after years. They never hugged each other with full rights.

"Avneet mere sath fir se life shuru karna chahungi? Kyuki ab mai aur wait nhi kar sakta" He still asked when he knows her answer.

(Avneet would you like to start life with me again? Because I can't wait any longer.)

"Pakka ye sapna nhi hai na kyuki Mai aise hi jhoote sapne roz dekhti hu" she said while cupping his face. He again hugged her.

(Are you sure this is not a dream because I see these false dreams every day)

"ab purani baatein nhi karenge" he said while still hugging her and kissed on her shoulder softly. She holds his back tightly when she felt his lips on her shoulder. But it was just a comforting kiss.

(Not we won't talk about past)

He wiped her tears and told her smile. And at the same time, someone knocked the door.

"Vikram hoga" Siddharth said and move towards door but Avneet pulled him back.

"Mujhe toh wo apne sath le jaane aaye hai"

(He wants to take me with him)

"Tumhe jaana hai"

(You want to go?)

"Nhi...aur jab aap mere samne ho toh possible hi nhi" she said

(No..and when you are infront of me then definitely it's not possible)

"Good...iske alwa dusra option nhi hai tumhare paas...yahi baat ab bolna apne Bhai ke samne" he said moving towards the door and she shook her head in no in fear

(You have no other option rather than this and you just have to tell this to your brother)

"Darna nhi hai apne muh se bolna hai" he said and opened the door

(You don't have to be scared...just speak with your mouth)

They both were right vikram was there on door.

"Avu saman pack ho gya?" Vikram said while entering in the room.

"Bhai wo..."

"Bol na.." he said but actually he knows they sort out everything as Siddharth reaction.

"Wo nhi jayengi aapke sath" he said while helding her hand. And Vikram held his collar.

(She will not go with you)

To be continued....

I know aaplog bahut patience rakhte hai but update nhi aaye matlab ki mai phir busy. Ye Mera hobby hai but priority nhi. Sabke emotions jode hote hai isilye update time pe karna chahiye I understand but situation not always. Sorry agar kisi ko bhi bura laga ho...just ignore this.

Thank you ❤️