chapter 14

BREAKUP?

Y/N’S POV

Y/N’S POV

I was peacefully sitting on my bed while scrolling through my phone. Today was weekend sp after doing the chores, I decided to take rest.

Jungkook was maybe in the gym room and working out on his abs.

I was interrupted when my phone start ringing. It was from yeonjun. I pick up the call.

"Yes?" I said.

"Y/n. I am sending you the location of her. Come in that location with Jungkook. It's time to tell him."

I could heard his steady and hurried breathe. "Ah ok ok I am coming" I hang up and went to the gym room.

I open the door and saw jungkook doing exercise on the power back. He was in his red gym chlothes. His brown hairs wet and his face covered with sweat.

It's not time to drool on him!

I quickly get back to my sense and called out him. He stop doing workout and jump off the powerback.

"What?" Jungkook said nonchalantly as he went to take the towel to wipe off his sweat.

I took a deep breath. "You need to come with me"

"Where?" He ask drinking the water from bottle.

"That's not important but now we need to hurry!"

"Ok! Let me chan-"

"IT'S NOT THE TIME FOR THAT!" This dude!

I hold his wrist and run downstairs to the garage.

"Why so in hurry?" He ask when I push him in the passenger seat. I glare at him to shut up.

I drove the car to the address which yeonjun sent to me. I stop the car in the place where yeonjun want us to be.

Jungkook look around the place and it's a hotel. "Why are we here?" He look at me suspiciously. "Are you trying to-"

"No!" I quickly cut him off and look at him with wide eyes.

I get out of the car as well as he too. "I am curious now. What if you kidnap me or something?"

I scoff. "Can't you trust me?"

Jungkook roll his eyes. "I had trusted you before but whatever you did was just break it!"

Ok that hurts! But I need to be tough.

My phone make a ting sound. I check the notification and it is from yeonjun.

"Room 203."

I nodded. "Let's go" I walk forward as he followed behind me.

We went inside the hotel room. But just then, the receptionist stop us. We look back at the receptionist.