Ryu Si - Oh

I tried to control myself. My brain continuously warning me against my actions. Since day one, she had captured my heart in an odd way. I had started to dream of a normal life with her now often, very different from the way I live.

I had my face dipped on the side of her neck, the smell of her Jasmine scent driving me wild.

But this time I didn't wanted to raw f*ck the woman lying under me. I want to make love to her. I want her to feel beautiful about herself. I want to be her safe place.

I could sense she was in the spectrum as me and also, nervous.

My every touch would make her clutch the table tighter. She was so small compared to me, I was afraid if I unleashed myself on her I might end up causing her pain.

I wanted to let her go but I pulled down the collar of my black shirt which she had been wearing, exposing her beautiful soft skin for me.

I parted her knees placing myself between them and got closer to her.

I heard Alex's phone ringing from the front desk, outside my office and I stopped.

I felt like smacking myself. How could I forget he was here ? That I worked under Pavel ? And Alex was placed as a spy masked under as my assistant ? How could I be so careless ?

I pushed myself up. Tsetseg had her eyes closed, her chest heaving up and down. She was still lost.

But if Alex would had found me with her, Pavel would have got the news too and Tsetseg's life would have fallen under high risk. I felt like I couldn't afford that. She is important.

So every information that reaches Pavel about her, it should be only about how she is just another front desk assistant for me.

I was lost in my thoughts when I saw her opening her eyes slowly, confused and irritated. I placed my hands back in my pocket, stepping away from her while she was lying down infront of me.

'Leave after you change. ' I told her, coldly as if I was dealing with one of my client.

 ' I told her, coldly as if I was dealing with one of my client

I turned my back on her, looking outside the window. She got up from the table. I knew she had a lot of questions. And I could answer them. But I was scared she would run away from me. And more, that I would risk her life. I don't know why, but she has to be safe.

Even at the cost of my own life.

She walked into the washroom attached to my office where her dress was kept. I took a deep breath , calming my mind and body.

She changed quickly and slammed the door of washroom loudly, while walking out of it. She didn't confront me and quietly walked out of my office. I chuckled. I never thought my actions could effect her this much.

After five minutes of her leaving my office, Alex stepped in with a black file.

' Where were you last night ? ' I asked, sitting back on my chair .

' With a woman. ' He answered.

Lie. He was in a meeting with one of the members of Pavel - reporting about me and why the Retsen drug was behind the schedule.

Pavel wanted a monster, but not a one they couldn't control.

By now I could have controlled Pavel, only if I had found out who the head was. The organisation couldn't even dream in their most fucked up nightmare , if I wanted most of them would have been dead by now. Except two. These two were the ones controlling the entire Pavel, from behind the curtain. And I had no idea who they were.

A

lex was definitely good at pretending but he wouldn't do anything outside my orders. Except the murder of  Hwang Geum - Joo. I did try to find out about her but there was not much information for me, except she was a patient in Giang Mental Asylum. But I don't think that's all for this case. I feel a lot about her had been wiped out to keep it confidential.

Alex placed a report file on my desk and turned around to walk out of my office, but halting for a bit infront of the couch where Namsoon had slept. My breath stopped. He walked towards it and bended, pulling out a silver diamond earring from the crevice of the couch. Swirling it around his index finger and inspecting it, then he looked at me.

Fuck.

Before he could set up an interrogation under the pretentious mask of 'just asking' - I let the cat out of my bag.

I looked at him, straight into his eyes.

'Tsetseg knocked herself over the table and fell on the sofa. The ring belongs to her ' I said.

I saw the suspicion on his face go away.

' Okay. I will return it back to her.' Alex answered and walked towards the door. I felt relaxed.

She is safe for now.

I got up from my chair, still feeling her in my cabin. I have never felt like this before.

I can exert my dominance.
I know how to tame notorious motherf*ckers.
I can kill.

But care, concern, love - all these humane emotions never had a place in my life unless I met her.

Now, I was confused and scared.