Chapter 15

IGNORE

Y/N’s POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/N’s POV

Why are you like this?"

I sat infront of him as I put my trembling hand on his shoulder trying to give some sort of comfort. But he just glare at me and jerk his hand away.

"Jungkook what happened? Please tell me." I ask softly.

His glare was sharp like knife as he chuckled harshly and bitterly.

"You wanna ask what happened? How can you act so nicely?" His voice turn cold and stern. "Why are you even acting that you care about me? Stop this! I don't want your fake concern. Just leave me alone" He push me away as I stumbled back.

"Why will I even act?"

His eyes hardened. "You should know it by yourself. Weren't you faking all this? Why do you have to betrayed me again?"

"I never betrayed yo-"

"Oh now you are protecting yourself? What will you say? I never betrayed you, right? Do you think I am fool?" He laugh. "I saw you with jimin, at cafe. You cheated on me, Y/n. You think I will believe you" His voice was like a blade, stabbing her heart.

"it wasn’t what you think. Jimin wa–"

He laughed bitterly and cut me off "You’re defending him now? You’re a good actress, and a fucking bitch too. Everyone is the same and you TOO. I thought that maybe you might not be like others but guess what! You turn out to be the same."

"Isn't it obvious? After all you are just like other bitches who first show concern and care and then play with their feelings.

You don't have to show your fake concern because I know that you are also that one of the bitches. You just marry me for my money,

How great my life would be if you didn't have married me! You are just an burden. You neither think of me nor of my happiness.

If only I have never seen you. I regret everything. You even cheat on me with my hyung."

I look at him in disbelief and tears form in my eyes but I don't let them fall "you really t-think that I will c-cheat. Y-you really think so l-low of me?" I said in disappointment while looking at him.

My eyes watered. "I never expected this from you, Y/N. The break up with yoona was not enough that you give this pain too? I knew it. I FUCKING KNEW IT that you only want me to suffer. You never think of my happiness. You are selfish, a selfish BITCH"

I clench my jaw at his words. Did he really think I am like that? He never listen to me, in the past, and now too.

"Enough jungkook" my voice remains firm and stern. "Do you really think of me like that? Where is the jungkook which I had known since years? How can you not trust me?

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 [𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐅𝐅]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें