Chapter - 71.

Continuation....

"Bol na.." he said but actually he knows they sort out everything as Siddharth's reaction.

"Wo nhi jayengi aapke sath" he said while holding her hand. And Vikram held his collar. He did this deliberately to see her reaction.

(She will not go with you)

"Maine tujhse nhi pucha" he said but Avneet instantly held vikram and pushed him lightly.

(I didn't ask you)

"Bhai...mujhe nhi jaana aapke sath. Mai Siddharth ke sath hi rehna chahti hu. Mai inko chhod ke nhi jaana chahti hu" she said loudly coming infront of him in fear because she thought vikram would protest.

(Bhai...I don't want to go with you. I want to stay with Siddharth only. I don't want to leave him)

"Finally....you speak up for yourself that you want him" he said and clapped.

Avneet was confused but Siddharth understood that vikram planned everything to unite them.

"Pata hai Siddharth isko khud ke liye bhi bolna nhi aata... accha laga ki iss bar isne bola" vikram said and a quick rewind of her actions run in Siddharth's mind that she always try to run from any situation. She never spoke for herself.

(You know Siddharth, she didn't even know to take a stand for herself...but I am glad the first time she speaks)

Avneet hugged his brother. And Vikram pulled him too in a hug.

"Ab wapas California!" Siddharth asked him.

"Nhi bs ek din aur yaha rahna...pahle chacha aur chachi ji ko bhi dekh lu...ye dono mujhse har baat chupaye kyu?" Vikram said while getting angry but smiled infront of them.

Yeah but, I will stay here for one more day... first let me see uncle and aunt also... why should these two hide everything from me?"

Avneet was looking at her brother only when he mentioned about her parents. She missed both of them.

"Chinta mat kar....ab toh khush rehna Sikh" vikram said patting her head.

(Now don't worry...Now learn to be happy)

"Khayal rakhna thodi jhally hai..haa mai janta hu tumne iska bahut sath Diya hai, jo mai kabhi nhi bhul sakta" vikram said and he nodded. While Vikram left with a smile after finally seeing them happy.

(Take care of her, she is little naive...yes I know you supported her which I will never forget)

Avneet and Siddharth looked at each other then she hugged him again.

"Aapke gharwale?" She said while still hugging him

(Your family?)

"Meri Khushi mei hi unki Khushi hai" he said closing his eyes. She listened and closed her eyes. She understood that love is very complicated thing. Siddharth had plenty of reasons to leave her but he choose to stay by her side. His love never shade away.

(Their happiness lies in my happiness)

All people can love a happy person very easily but who struck by your side in your hard time. I think that is true love. No matter what Siddharth never leaves her side. She done plenty of mistakes but Siddharth always stood by her side. His love changed her definition of love finally.

***

5 hours later....

This side...After taking flight to Mumbai...

A furious vikram knocked on Avneet's home. And Kamini opened the door to just get shocked and surprised at the same time.

"Vikram beta" kamini hugged him. It was evening so Shailesh was also returned from his office.

"Kuch khabar mili avneet ki?" He said while entering and sitting on the couch.

Got any news about Avneet?)

"Nhi hum nhi jante wo kaha gyi....ab tak toh uski life mei .." kamini was saying but vikram showed his palm to stop her.

(No, we don't know where she went... till now in her life......)

"Bhulna mat wo meri sagi behen hai...ye baat usse isiliye chupai maine taaki use maa baap ka pyar mil sake...par aap dono ne use kya bana Diya?"

(Don't forget, she is my real sister...I hid this from her so that she could get the love of both parents...but what did you two made her?)

"Vikram maine humesha Avneet ko apni beti hi mana hai...uske liye humesha accha hi chaha hai"

(Vikram, I have always considered Avneet as my daughter...I have always wanted the best for her)

"Sab dikh raha hai mujhe....aap dono acche se jante hai mujhe yaha aana pasand nhi hai"

(I can see everything...you both know very well that I don't like coming here)

"Toh humne tumhe nhi bulaya hai" kamini was quick to say this.

"Haa kyuki ab toh aap dono ne meri behen ko chhod hi Diya hai"

(Yes, because now both of you have abandoned my sister)

"Humne usko Ghar se nhi nikala wo khud gyi hai aur Galti bhi...

(We did not throw her out of the house, she has gone on her own and this was her mistake.....)

"Please...aap bhi janti hai galti kiski hai" vikram shouted.

(Please...you also know whose fault it is?)

Vikram always thought Avneet was in safe hands but he was proven wrong. And Kamini is the main reason.

"Mujhe samjh nhi aa rha koun si galti?" Shailesh had no clue about which his wife and Vikram talking.

(I don't understand what's wrong?)

Kamini was now scared, she understood vikram knows what she did.

To be continued....

Just a few chapters are left.

Wait for next chapter 💕

priyaxsidneet A very happy birthday to my very special person ❤️💞
You inspired me to write my own stories. And I came on Wattpad because of your stories only. You are the most wonderful person I have ever met. Very supportive and sweet. May God fulfill your all dreams. Wishing you a blessed year and a wonderful day. ❤️🧿🫶

(I know as always I am late, I just hope you see this today🤞)