Chapter 16

APOLOGY?

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook was sitting in his office. It is already 9 pm. He don't want to go home and face her.

He was thinking something very deeply about that thing. But the door open without him knowing and jimin walk in.

Jimin saw jungkook in a deep thought. He wonder that why jungkook look so different.

He become thin and he always zone out. There are also dark circle under his eyes.

He called jungkook but he didn't respond so he shout his name and jungkook flinch. Jungkook look at him shock wondering how jimin came here.

"What are you doing here?" Jk ask

"I just come to see what you are doing in the cabin because it is so late and see you thinking very deeply" Jimin said.

He nodded but didn't move an inch. "Why are you still here? Just go home y/n might be waiting for you" jimin said.

His face became blank when he said that she was waiting for him. "I don't want t-to go" he said and jimin was little shock.

Jimin wander what happened between them that they are acting different. He actually meet y/n yesterday. She was also looking different.

Her eyes are always puffy clearly saying that she cried. She always zone out and became thinner.

"Why? did something happened between you two?" He ask but jk didn't say anything and stay quiet.

Jimin become suspicious. "Their is really going something between you two" he said and jk's eyes widened

"W-what no no n-nothing is going between u-us...we d-didn't fight" he said stuttering and jimin chuckled

"Now it's 100% sure that you guys fight" he said

"w-what how did you know" jk ask

"you only said that you fight" jimin wink at him "now mind explaining" he said

Jungkook sigh defeated because he knew he can't hide anything from him. "But promise you won't get mad." Jimin nodded as he told jimin everything.

While jimin was just so shock and disappointed on him. "How can you even say that to her kook?" He ask in disappointment "I didn't accept you to do this."

"I am sorry hyun-"

"No why are you even saying sorry to me you should say to her. What did she even do to make you think that she is a bitch and marry you for your money?? If yoona is like this than it does not mean that every girl is same." he yell. Jungkook look down feeling guilty.

".........you even say that she cheat on you with me. But in reality, i was just practicing my proposal so i could propose on my girlfriend properly. And guess what! Because of her, yeji agreed and we are going to get engage soon."