25. Raghav's Plan

Indrajeet POV

Raghav's voice echoed in the environment as if mother nature was listening to him. She definitely was, but only I knew how difficult it was going to be as there was Khyati in our opposition

Raghav came out of the water. Water droplets were dripping off his white dhoti. For the first time I was looking at him from this close. He was the one who defeated Vijaygarh's one fourth army single handedly. The man was power himself!

He went inside Princess's tent and called for Ranveer. I sat on the shore of the holy Gangotri and started remembering my mother. She didn't deserve this. She was a wonderful woman. My father married her only for getting his heir, but she devoted herself completely to him. She worshipped him like God. Khyati was always jealous of her sacrificial behaviour. She was selfish unlike my mother.

Tears rolled down my eyes when I felt a soft small palm on shoulder. I turned back and she was Ambika. I wasn't in the mood right now so turned my face forward again without saying anything.

"Ishwar ne apki mata ko sadgati di hogi Rajkumar!"

"Your mother's soul must be at peace, Prince!"

Her melodious voice diluted in my ears but I just couldn't look at her this moment. I was in tears. A man shouldn't be in tears before his woman. Right?

"Prince, men and women both are humans. Both have emotions and both should express it. You will never look powerless if you shed tears. Those who can express their emotions wisely are the most powerful ones." She said while taking a seat beside me.

In the past three days, this was the first time when she spoke this much to me. I looked at her with tearful eyes and she forwarded her soft small hands to wipe off my tears. She gently wiped them off. I don't know why I felt a sudden urge to cry my heart out. I didn't cry for my mother till now and when I was about to burst out she was sitting in front of me.

She opened her arms for me as if she wanted me to hug her. I couldn't control so I immediately grabbed her and her head rested on my chest. She started struggling to come out of my grip and I got confused at her gesture. I let her go out and looked at her in confusion. She didn't say anything but smiled timidly. This time she grabbed my hair and shifted a little to settle herself properly. She gently placed my head on her breasts.

Okay! So she was trying to calm me down. I hugged her and my arms snaked her waist. She started caressing my hair and I cried. I cried my heart out on her breasts. Her blouse got drenched in my tears. She kept caressing me until I shed away all my sorrows in the form of tears.

"Women are emotionally stronger than men, Prince! You men feel that you can overpower anything with your strength, but that's not true. You can win physically, but emotionally you all are babies. You remain babies till the end of your life."

She spoke softly caressing my head.

This was it. She was absolutely right. Women are definitely much more stronger than men emotionally and they handle many difficult situations really well as compared to men.

"Why is it so?" I asked in husky voice and I could feel her reacting to my breaths that fanned het breasts when I spoke near them.

"This is because we become mothers in the journey of our lives and you men are deprived of this privilege so you remain a child forever". She spoke this chuckled at the end. It could feel her breasts shaking a little when she did so and I came out of her grip to look at her face.

Honestly I was turned on now. I wanted to squeeze and scratch those beautiful breasts and I want to eat those plumpy pink lips but I had to control.

She looked down at my face and we got lost in each other's eyes for some time.

CHANDRALEKHA  - The Beginning Of Destruction (SLOW UPDATES)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें