ꜱʜɪɴɪɴɢ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ

edited by: michiko

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐

𓆩*𓆪Space champs𓆩*𓆪

└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

Third person POV

Upon arrival, it was always quiet. Not even a cricket could be heard. The inside of the cocoon was.. plain, and lonely, but at least you had your best friend Lilliana, she always knew how to cheer you up, even after such a nightmare. Quietness was never a stranger though it wasn't always welcomed. Through the quietness however, you could feel plants and life near. You must be in a forest,

~Y/n's POV~

After days of silence, an unfamiliar voice spoke.

"Hello—? Can– you—- –hear—- me–?'' Someone!

"Lilliana... Did you hear that?" "Hear what?" Lilliana said, leaning over to me."There's someone! quick, we gotta do something!" "Like wha-? It's not like we can really do anything here..." She pouts, crossing her arms. "Stop it with the negativity QUICK!!" "Ouch my head..." Lilliana winces, "Did you really have to scream that so lou-"

''Hel–lo— -?''

The person! Did Lilliana hear them now? "Did I hear that right?" Lilliana asks excitedly, pressing her hands up against the walls. "Yes! It's the person, quick! let's talk to them or something!" "We can't there's goo everywhere around us, remember?" A few beats of silence pass before a simple "Ah-..."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅୨♡୧⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅୨♡୧⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅∙∘☽ •✧๑♡๑✧•☾∘∙⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅୨♡୧⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅୨♡୧⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Amalia's POV:

"Hello? Can you hear me?'' Maybe this was all a dumb idea.. ''Hello?'' Yep, definitely a dumb idea. Why even bother trying to talk to these—- peculiar cocoons?! I paced around them before coming full circle back were I was originally standing, I put my hands on my hips

"Gahhh!" I yelled out startling a few birds

It's not like they would respond! But there's nothing better to do.. ugh Being a Princess sucks. Armand is mad at me for not doing my 'PrInNcEsS dUtIeS'. Nox was defeated, Eva is mourning over Dally's death, Yugo and Adamaï are busy helping someone and I... I have nothing to do.

So hey, Let's just talk to the cocoons that fell from the sky, which are being kept a secret by your family to everyone and hope that they'll respond to fix our boredom—-! "H—-e—l—--l—- –o'' The egg vibrates a bit. Huh.

"H—-- –e—-- -l—-l— —-o—-- –-?" The cocoon shakes while the muffled voice comes through. Did that cocoon just speak? Yep. That's it, Amalia you are officially going crazy. DID THAT COCOON SPEAK-!? My eyes widened and I inched ever so slightly toward the eggs.

There's no way it just spoke. I- guess it does mean that it wasn't such a stupid idea after all..? But how did it speak..?

"W—-h–o —-s —-–his—- -" Oh well I need to answer them if they can actually speak. ''Hi..?'' Ugh, this is no time to be nervous! Get it together Amalia!!

"W-what's your name? Well both of you- I mean.'' I told the mystery eggs I assumed were girls. "I—- –-Y/—-N—- –''

Oh okay that's great, I can at least understand her name. I looked at the sight before me.. and realized..