27. Why is Indrajeet falling? 🔥

18+ update!

Indrajeet POV

(The scene continues from the day when Raghav had caught Indrajeet and Ambika red handed)

It was night and I was waiting for her. She had met me in the evening and informed me about Raghav calling her a sister.

She was looking overwhelmed and happy. I am also happy for her. Honestly I have fallen for her, but that doesn't mean I don't know who she is. She appeared that night out of nowhere and I realised at that moment only that she was a SPY! And I also know that she was sent by that cunning Khyati.

I know Khyati is neither interested in me nor in the Princess, but she is definitely interested in Raghav. Why would she not? That man slaughtered one fourth of her kingdom's army single handedly. He is definitely a threat to her.

Even after knowing who this Ambika is I didn't stop her since that would alert Khyati and I don't want that. I want her to feel smart even when I am oversmarting her right now.

I was not in a mood of fingering her today, but when Ranveer went to Raghav she got alerted and she wanted to go inside the tent. Definitely to know what they were planning. I couldn't afford her listening to their plans so I engaged her by romancing with her. I know she wants me and I will let her use me if that can save those brothers.

Raghav is a wonderful fighter no doubt, but he trusts people easily. Ranveer is a smart one and he doubted her too but I don't want her to feel that her plan got ruined. By engaging with her in this way I'll track all her activities.

It's time and she isn't here yet! I hope Raghav has not told her everything considering her a sister. Damn! This innocent man.

It's not like I'm cheating on her. I know she is innocent and that Khyati is trying to trap her into that Devil's hell, but I don't want this to happen to her. She is sweet I know.

If she remains with me, she won't be able to gather enough information about this place and will be lost in my love. Also I want her to realise that love is the strongest thing in this world. The Devil can give her everything but not love and I want her to know this herself.

Whenever I would make love with her, I'll surrender myself completely to her. I want to change her mindset through love, not forcibly.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the sound of anklet bells. Ah! The same anklet bells that she wears.

"How is the Princess now?" I asked while sitting on the couch without turning back.

"She is improving, Prince!" She spoke in her melodious voice

A few moments of silence passed and I could feel she was slowly coming closer to me. Her enchanting anklet bells were echoing in my tent.

She sat behind me and I still didn't turn. She placed her soft small palms on my shoulders and started massaging them. I was feeling heavenly.

"Ah!" A relaxing sigh left my mouth

"Did you fall for my beauty, Prince?" She asked while continuing her work

"It was attraction Ambi, but when you consoled me this morning, I felt your depth. The depth of your thoughts and understanding and it is now that I've completely fallen for you."

I spoke without turning back. My eyes were closed and my head leaning back.

"Don't you think it's too early, Prince?" She asked softly

I opened my eyes and straightened my head. She got startled. I stood up and turned back. She also stood up. I walked towards her and stopped a few inches away from her.