28. Chandra wakes up 🔥

Ambika POV

Mature content ahead

"Want to try something more?"

He asked still hovering over me and I nodded.

Honestly I was loving this experience. It was a bit painful in the beginning, but it became soothing and pleasuring later on.

I don't know how but I was falling for his trust now. He thinks I'm innocent. He has no idea that I'm here to spy on them. Honestly, I don't want to continue this work anymore. I don't want to betray him. His love is feeling more homely to me.

"Aannhhhhh!"

He turned me around on my stomach in a swift motion and grabbed my neck to make me sit up on my knees. My knees were settled on the mattress parted and were around his thighs. I was sitting on his erection and I was feeling something weird in my lower abdomen when his shaft rubbed my core.

"Ahh...ummm!" My own voice was sounding so seductive right now and I didn't know how it was happening.

His one palm was still around my neck snaking most of my neck. His grip was tight but not threatening. His other palm held my breast from behind and its forearm was touching my other breast.

He rubbed his manhood against my core gently and gradually his pace increased.

"Aaahhhaa...ahhh....ummmm.... please Inder!"

I wanted him inside me now. There was a knot forming inside me now and I wanted to release it.

"Please.....annhhh!" I was moaning softly practically begging him to ruin me more like this.

He removed the pin from my bun using his teeth and my waist length hair got open. He kissed, sucked and bit softly on my shoulder, crook of the neck and nape. He was teasing me. He was making me needy, but he wasn't filling me up.

"Inder please....just do it....ummmm!"

"Do what, love?" He asked in a husky voice and that knot and my urge to release got heightened up just by listening to his manly voice.

"Stop...ahhh.... teasing me!" He had fastened the rubbing and brought the thumb of his hand that was on my neck to my mouth.

"Open your mouth and suck it!"

He commanded and I immediately parted my lips. He pushed his thumb inside my mouth and I started sucking it but I was getting distracted as I was moaning too.

"Aaanhhh....ummm... please don't tease....ummm...me more!"

He was definitely enjoying my condition.

"Am I this addictive?" He asked again and I nodded holding his thumb inside my mouth.

He slapped my breast with the hand that was already on my breast and said

"Words!"

I trembled a little with his slap but didn't say anything

He slapped again, this time a little harshly

"Ouchhh!"

"Words or I'll throw on the bed like this and would go away."

He threatened me

"Yes....ye.... yes...you are addictive! Now please give that to me."

I begged miserably this time and felt him thrusting wildly into me.

"Annhhhhhhhhhhh!"

He was merciless this time and penetrated me in one go.

"Aaahhhh....ahhhhh!"