30. Ambika is Pregnant🔥

The scene takes place on the full moon night when Chandra began her fencing practices.

Indrajeet POV

"Aaahhhh! Annnhhhh..... please slower!"

She was moaning under me. Standing on her fours, her knees were shivering. Her head was buried in the pillow and hair was all messed up. I love how I make her a beautiful mess.

I don't know what magic her moans have. I go crazy listening to them.

"I.... won't...b...ahhhhh...be able....ahhhh....to
....walk....ummmmm.... tomorrow."

She whimpered under me.

"I'll handle the Princess and her treatment."

I said panting heavily.

"In.....inder.....anhhhhh.... ahhhh.... you're hurting me."

I could feel she was crying now so I stopped immediately and pulled out. She already had two releases till now. She collapsed on the bed on her stomach breathing heavily and I started stroking myself until I released.

I lied down beside her and caressed her carefully while looking at her beautiful sleeping face. I tucked her hair strand behind her ear and snaked her waist.

She got up after some time and I didn't react. She looked at me for a while as if she was checking whether or not I was sleeping. I pretended to do so and she carefully got down of the bed and placed a gown on her petite figure.

She went out of the tent and I sat up when I realised she was gone. I wore my lower quickly and went behind her. She was walking away and I followed her carefully. I hid behind a tree when I realised she had stopped near some stranger. That stranger was also a woman. She was telling her something and showed her index finger in the tent's direction. My heart sank in my chest. My eyes were filled with tears now.

I trusted her with all my love and she betrayed me. Our relationship got ruined like a palace made out of sand within a snap of seconds.

I returned from there silently and came back to our tent. I removed my lower and lied down on the bed with the comforters over me to make it look like before.

She came back after half an hour and I closed my eyes to pretend that I was asleep. She came closer and lied down beside me but not before removing her gown. She slid herself inside the comforter while I was facing the opposite side.

She hugged me from, but I didn't respond. She rubbed her nose on my back and kissed my nape lightly. I was broken and kept thinking about whatever we had done till now. I didn't realise when I actually fell asleep.

I woke up next morning and she wasn't there. I got down the bed to freshen up and went outside. Raghav was practicing with his sword when Princess arrived. She has started her training since yesterday and it was a delightful scene to look at her learning. She has gone through a lot and I wish she gets all the happiness with Raghav.

I started my practice too and after some time I saw her coming out of Princess's tent with a bowl of medicine. Princess sat at a distance and she started applying the paste on her wounds. We were stealing glances of each other, but I did my best to ignore her.

All our secrets were already leaked to Khyati now and I had to be very careful.

It was afternoon when I had a conversation with Raghav. We both had already discussed it many times that she was a spy and this time I told him about her betrayal. He wasn't shocked as he said

"You were fool to think that she would fall for you. Her mission is far more important than love."

I inhaled deeply and nodded. I had nothing to counter now. Entire day passed in working and it was night when I went back inside the tent. She was also there drying her wet hair locks. She was looking mesmerizing as always, but I lowered my gaze and went to the bed.