32. Past with Rashmi 🔥

18+ update!

Ranveer POV

"Please leave me! Please! Ahhhh!"

Chitra kept crying on my shoulder and I took her to my chamber which was next to Samrat's chamber, but at a longer distance since our chambers were huge.

I went inside the bedroom area and tossed her on the bed. She panicked but before she could do something I hovered over her and pinned both her hands above her head using my one hand and with the other I brought out a cloth. I tied her wrists tightly and she screamed terribly. I attached one end of the cloth with the headboard and her body arched making her bosoms look sexier.

I caged her in between my strong and heavy hands and she struggled beneath me. I made sure that our chests don't touch each other.

"Scream!"

I said in low and heavy voice

She thinned her eyebrows and asked me being confused

"Wh...what?"

"Scream so loud that Samrat hears you."

I said again and she shook her head.

"Do you want me to do something that can make you scream?"

I asked with slight anger dripping in my voice

"No...no!" She shook and head nervously and swiped her tongue over her lips.

"Then do as I say"

I commanded her and stood up getting away from the bed.

"Aaahhhhhh! Aaaaahhhhhhhh!"

She started screaming on top of her lungs.

"Say 'please leave me' and 'I'm sorry' in between those screams"

I said and she nodded continuing her work.

"Aaaannnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Please leave me......I'm sorry.........ahhhhhhh! It's hurting!"

She had understood the task so I came out of the bedroom while she kept screaming inside. I sat in the garden area and started thinking about Rashmi.

I had met her in a brothel and she was pissed off with her job. No costumer satisfied her and why would they even think of her satisfaction when they were paying for their orgasm? I had gone there to investigate some case as the accused was supposed to visit the place that day.

She seemed simple and beautiful then and after a few meetings we started falling for each other. She wanted to run away with and I risked my mission to plan her rescue from there, but she stopped talking to me and broke all contacts with me after a few days of her freedom.

I had no idea about her until today and now when I saw her with Khyati, I realised where she had been all these years. She chose black magic to gain power and position. She wanted this since the beginning, but I had always ignored her as I knew this was not possible for us as a couple.

I do not belong to any Royal family so I couldn't give her that status. She used me to come out of that place and now she was going to have everything that she had desired, but her ways were wrong.

"Ranveer!"

I came out of the pool of thoughts when a familiar voice called me. I turned back and she was Rashmi. I stood up immediately and bowed down to her as she was the would-be Queen of Vijaygarh.

"Your highness! Pardon but my name is Vikrant."

I greeted and informed her.

"You really think I can't recognise you."