33. Playful Conversation with Chitra🔥

18+ update!

Target 🎯 :- 50 votes

Ranveer POV

"Fuck me Veer! Please."

She begged and I opened the knot of my lower and adjusted my erection near her core. I uncovered the foreskin on it and started rubbing it on her core.

"Ummm...anhh!"

She moaned seductively and her head fell backwards makimg her body arched and her bosom lifted up. They were moving in rhythm with her breaths.

"I'll thrust in you only when you answer my questions!"

She thinned her eyebrows as she was extremely needy now.

"Ask the fucking question soon." She said and gulped

"How did Amar and Chetan die?" I asked stroking my manhood

"Promise you'll fuck me after this...ummm!" She said breathing heavily

"Promise!" I exclaimed

"Khyati killed them after having sex with them." She said quickly as she was dying to have me inside her.

Without wasting a single second I entered her and half of my length went inside her. She moaned insanely and started panting badly. I started moving inside her while hovering over her and placing soft kisses on her lower abdomen. My lips started travelling upwards till her neck while my palms kept caressing her curves and pinching her nipples from time to time.

My kisses kept turning intense and I had started leaving marks on her now. I sucked on her breasts and small beautiful dark red marks appeared near her nipples.

She released on the half length of mine that was inside her and I started moving deeper now.

She kept moaning under me.

"Aaannnhhhhhh! Ahhaaaa....aaaaahhhh!"

That weird woman Khyati seemed dangerous to me now. I was definitely fucking Rashmi at this moment, but all my thoughts were fixed on knowing about that curse that could kill Khyati.

I kept thrusting and increased my pace and her moans synchronised with the rhythm. I cupped her ankles and placed them on my shoulders and started hitting her orgasmic point.

Her anklet bells were echoing in sync near my ears with my thrusts and all these sounds together were becoming extremely pleasurable for me, but faded sounds of Chitra's scream in background were disturbing both of us.

Poor girl didn't come out of that roleplay even for a second.

"What's wrong.....anhhhh.... with that girl? How......ummmaaaaahhhh.....many men....aahh....are there?"

Rashmi asked panting and in between her moans

"Many!" I answered while thrusting intensely into her.

I continued for some more time until we both released together. I pulled out and panted for a few minutes and untied her wrists.

"Clean up everything and leave."

I commanded and came inside my bedroom. She didn't stop me. Maybe she had understood the boundaries we were going to have between us now.

"Aaahhhhhh! Leave me...... I'm sorry! Aaanhhhhhh!"

I saw Chitra screaming at top of her lungs, but her voice had turned hoarse now. Fuck! She has been screaming for past two hours that too without any reason - just for a roleplay.

"Hey! Enough! Stop screaming now."

I said and she stopped. Her cheeks had turned red and her lips were dried. She was covered in sweat and she gulped. She could be thirsty for sure.