Chapter 17

FORGIVE?

Y/N’s POV

Y/N’s POV

We broke the hug. There was silence for few minutes but he broke it. "Do you forgive me now?" He ask

I was still thinking if should I forgive him or not. He have hurt me so much.
But he is sincere. I am confused

"I don't.....know" I said while looking down. He sigh.

"It's ok....take your time" he said and I went from there without saying anything.

Jungkook POV

I know it is hard for you. You take your time y/n.....I have already given you so much pain.

I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness for whatever I have done to you.

But I will try my best to be a perfect husband for you.

I will try my best to not make you hurt ever again.

I will try my best to make you happy.

I will try my best to protect you from the world.

And I will wait for you.......

I left from the balcony with a heavy heart.

Y/n pov

I went inside my room and brust out crying.

I hate myself for hurting his feelings. Why can't I forgive him?? I am so bad.

I am sorry jungkook. I want to forgive you but I don't know what is stopping me.

I was crying and crying and soon drift to sleep.

Next day

I woke up and freshen up and went to kitchen for making breakfast.

I start to chop the vegetables. I was present in the kitchen but my mind was somewhere else.

I don't even know what I am doing. My hands are moving by its own. My mind was still in the balcony.

I still can't get over the last time. Last night feel good but hurt also.

After so much time I hear his soft voice and be in him arms. But it is hurting for rejecting his apology.

I know that he will hate me now more for not forgiving him.

I am confused that should I forgive him or not. Somewhere in me is saying forgive him and somewhere in me is saying to not forgive him.

"Good morning y/n" someone said making me flinch and shit......

"Ahhhhh" I accidentally cut my finger. I look at my finger which is bleeding.

Jungkook run towards me worriedly. "What happened?? Did you cut your finger?? I am so sorry y/n" he said

Then he ran somewhere and came back with first-aid box. He make me sit on the counter as I was near it only.