37. Aadhya

Why is my head so dizzy?
Did I drink too much last night?
Uhhhh!! Try to remember what happened.

I looked around with my half eyes open and a dizzy head. The surroundings look so unfamiliar.

Shit! This is not my room. Where the fuck am I?

My legs were so much in pain that I can't move it to get out of the bed plus the anxiety of not waking up in your respective room.

The bathroom door opened.
No.....there is someone else too.

I checked on my clothes, did I sleep with someone while I was drunk last night.

Thank god! My clothes are the same as last night.

I glanced a look at the door; Aarnav.

"What are you doing here?" I spoke for the first time since I woke up.

"This is my room." He said least interested.

"Then what am I doing here?" I asked again.

"You were so drunk last night you couldn't tell me where were your room keys so I had no option but bring you here."

"And where were the other people?"

"They got so drunk they literally forgot us at the club and when I called them, they were already in the hotel."

"Woww..... Wait where did you sleep?" I asked covering myself with blanket.

"On the couch." He replied and I sighed.

"Everyone is outside roaming so do one thing get a shower and get changed so you don't waste time and meet everyone at the breakfast. Once everyone goes down for breakfast you can easily sneak out." He said further.

"Yeah but I don't have any clothes."

"I arranged another key for your room and bought the clothes kept in front of me."

"Mere sath reh ke smart hogye ho." I said teasingly.

He went in bathroom to switch on the geezer for me and to arrange everything while I was catching my head and sitting on the bed.

FLASHBACKS:
We were about to kiss last night but he stopped and took me to the hotel. Ohh I finally remember everything from the party. I was crying on his shoulder, why do you always have to act so stupid?

"Everything is perfect, you can go." He said and opened his wardrobe to search for his clothes.

"Why didn't you kiss me last night?" I asked skipping the embarrassment which I was a little but I don't wanna die being confused about why he didn't kiss me when he clearly had a chance.

"Because you were drunk." He said without looking at me and continued to search for clothes.

I remained silent for 2 minutes and said, "Now that I am not drunk and totally in my senses, I still want you to kiss me."

His hands stopped and my hearts were beating fast. I don't know if I said the right thing. What will he think about it? What if he think I am too desperate?
Can you speak a little faster Aarnav, these thoughts are going to kill me.

"Are you sure brown?" He asked looking at me like I was the only thing he wanted to see.

I nodded.