Chapter 18

LET'S BAKE A CAKE!

Y/N'S POV

I went out of the room and see no one. I went inside jungkook room and see him doing his work. I sit beside him silently.

He work so much even in holidays wow..

"Why you work so much even in holidays? You should take rest or do something different other than working"

I said and he looked at me and shrugged "I don't have anything to do and I am bored also so I just decided to check some files"

"I think......." I start to think that what can we do to kill our boredom. He close his files and look at me with hopeful eyes.

"Let's bake a cake" I said and smile widely thinking of an amazing idea. His eyes light lit up more than my future.

"Yes Let's back" he said and jump from his bed. We went to kitchen and start to collect all the required materials.

I look at the big packet flour on the top of shelf. Aishh fuck my height. Why I am so small. I should literally be jimin's sister.

I shook my head in disbelief thinking that. Now what should u do??

I look around the room to see a small table. Perfect!!

I took the table and place it infront of me. I stand on it and try to get the fucking flour.

Just little bit more!!

I tip-toped more and finally the flour is in my hand. Finally!!!

I was about to get back but Oops! My leg slipped. I loss my balance and was ready to fall.

I close my eyes and get ready to feel the pain but instead of falling on floor, I fell in someone's arm.

I open my eyes to see those eyes which I cherish the most in my life. His eyes are just something which hypnotize me whenever I look at them..

When I lock my eyes with his, It feels like the whole world around me disappears, and it feels like the time has stop.

There's a magnetic pull between me, an unspoken connection that words can't fully capture.

In that instant, I feel a rush of emotions flooding through me. My heart skips a beat, and there's a warmth that spreads throughout my entire body.

My heart is beating fastly whenever he is close with me or near me. Blood started to rush to my cheeks.

I came back to reality when he spoke softly "are you ok?" I nodded and stand straight clearing my throat.

As I look here and there not looking at him or he will see my flushed cheeks.