chapter 19

After 1 month

Yn was sitting on the couch after doing house chores. She want to go to her parents house. She is missing her parents so much.

She want to meet them. But she can't. She sigh. She stand up and was about to go to make dinner but....................

Suddenly the door bell rang. Yn look at the Door and went towards it. She open the door and smile widely

"Eomma appa I miss you" She said to Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. "Oh yn dear we miss you too" mrs. jeon said and hug her while smiling as yn smile back and some tears fall from her eyes seeing them. It's like god has listen her wish.

"Oh my daughter don't cry. I am here now" mrs.jeon said wiping yn's tears and kiss her cheeks and yn chuckled seeing her mother-in-law.

"I am feeling like a ghost" mr. Jeon said out of nowhere while looking at the ladies who were hugging each other like a Bestfriend who meet after decades.

Yn chuckled and went to Mr. Jeon who was smiling looking at them. She hug him "I miss you too appa" she said as he kiss her forehead lovingly.

From starting they love yn as her daughter as they don't have one. They love how she care for them and love them.

"Come inside eomma-appa" yn make a way for them to come inside as they settle themselves on couch.

"Do you need anything like coffee or tea?" She ask politely "we just need water dear" Mr.jeon said and yn come back with two glass of water. She give it to them and settle herself on the couch.

"So how are you and jungkook? Did he still cold towards you or hurt you? If he hurt you or behave rudely tell me I will beat his ass" mrs.jeon said and yn chuckled at her protective side

"Eomma we both are good and don't worry he is all nice to me now and-" yn was about to say further but got cut

"Mom dad I miss you" Jungkook came and hug his parents as they both smile seeing their son after so many days.

"We miss you too baby" Mr. and mrs.jeon said together and kiss his cheeks. Yn eyes softened as she look at them with a smile.

After son and parents movement, he also settled himself beside you.

"So how you guys here" Jungkook ask "we just come to meet our two babies" mrs.jeon said

"We decided to come and meet you from so many days but got no time so we came to meet you now as we have time" Mr jeon completed

"You all talk I will make dinner as you guys must be hungry and have no energy left after traveling till here" yn said and get up but get stopped.

"Wait yn I am also coming as I have no interest in those boy's talk" mrs.jeon said and roll her eyes looking at father-son bickering over which TV show is better to watch.

Yn chuckled and nodded. Then they went to the kitchen and start making the dinner.

They were making dinner while having some girly talks. After that they serve it on the table.

While mrs.jeon is looking at her daughter while admiring her. She always wish to have a daughter like her.

Yn is not only pretty with body but also with heart. She don't know that what she even do to deserve her as her daughter.

Mrs.jeon new that she is perfect one for her son. She knew that yn could change him and she really did.

When yoona was in jungkook's life, he was a cold, rude and a spoiled brat of rich father. But after yn came, he become the totally opposite which didn't go unnoticed by his parents.