o. 𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮

brielle hali jackson, she's good and pretty dang charming enough to bribe her teachers into giving her good grades considering her lack of ability to learn gracefully since she can't seem to focus on her schoolwork or control and manage her temper

lately, being away at boarding school is only getting worse. brielle could have sworn her pre-algebra teacher turned into a monster and tried to kill her and her younger brother percy.

brielle and percys mom seems to know something about this, about all of these things happening to the siblings. she knows a lot of things. and she definitely knows it's time that they knew the truth about where they came from, and that they would have to go to the one place she knows her children will be safe in.

sally jackson then sends percy and brielle to camp half blood, a summer camp for demigods on long Island, a place where they learn that the father they never knew is a god... which god though? well, the siblings are going to have to find out themselves.

Soon a mystery unfolds and together with their friends; one, a satyr that has been the jacksons friend and protector since well, forever, two, another demigod, son of hermes, luke castellan who seem to grow closer and closer to brielle and three, daughter of athena, annabeth.

brielle sets out on a quest to set foot on the gates of the underworld and counteract against a catastrophic war between the gods in order to neutralize it or prevent it. can she be able to make it?