Seven: You May Be Right

What's this? What's this? Another update in the book? Whoa. Enjoy.

--------------------

Finding Sirius was harder than he thought, but Remus eventually found him in the nursery they've completed for their baby. A forest mural on the back wall and more neutral tones along the other walls. Sirius was sitting in the rocking chair, rubbing his baby bump lost in thought.

"Sirius? Can I explain? Please?" Remus begs.

He looked up at the werewolf with a look that said 'go ahead and try to justify this.' "My father was the son of Athena. But he never showed any signs of being a demigod; being a wizard. When I was bit by Greyback as a child, it dampened many of my grandmother's gifts, thus monsters not recognizing my scent, making me seem like an ally to them."

Taking a breath, Remus continues. "I was afraid that telling you would make me leave you and James, forcing me to stay at Camp. I never got to go to Camp anyway. I'm sorry for not telling you, love."

Sitting in the rocker, Sirius contemplates his husband's reasoning. Looking back on it, he was afraid of not knowing all of Remus and his past. He stands, albeit slowly and hugs him. "I'm sorry too. I knew Vega was a demigod and thus had more power. But you got us through the first war with your strategies and plans."

"You know what they say 'Athena always has a plan'."

"You sound like your aunt when you say that, Rem." A voice complains. The two turn to see Vega standing in the doorway, leaning against the wood of the door frame. "She almost killed me when we first played Capture the Flag."

"Didn't she plan for Clarisse to come after you?" Nico asks.

"I hate Lamer." she huffs.

"You tell him about...?" Sirius asks.

"Yeah. Here's the thing."

"You got distracted, didn't you?" she gives them an impish grin and turns to her son.

"I've told you that your name isn't Harry James Potter. What I didn't tell you was your full name and titles. You are Caspian Jameson Potter-Black. Heir Potter, Lord Gryffindor, Lord Peverell and Heir Atalanta. You are the legacy of Poseidon and Thanatos, the rightful Master of Death. Should you come to obtain these items, I know one you have, Thanatos is willing to teach you about the powers you have inherited from him."

"So I have Dumbledore to thank for this?"

"For what Caspian?"

"The way you found me. I was never supposed to go to Petunia, was I?" he tears up.

"It's why I was locked up, pup. With me out of the way, he knew he could do what he wanted."

"The wills were never opened?"

With a shake of his head Remus continues. "With me not having rights, I couldn't get custody until you came back. It's why he locked Siri up. It was a power play."

"Speaking of power plays, Kreature!" a pop sounds and an elderly looking house elf appears. Vega stands in front of him. "Where is the locket?" she asks.

"Kreature must protect the locket. Master Regulus died from this locket."

"Master Regulus is alive." Vega firmly declares, shocking the two men and the house elf. "We just don't know where he is."

"I do." a voice resonates through the house. A shimmering image of Triton appears in the living room.

"What happened, Triton?" Vega asks.

"Father and I had been going through our newer files on suspicious bodies of water in Hecate's domain of magic, when we found a Regulus in a body of water infested with Inferi. We had found him just before he drowned and he's been here recovering in a pod since." he explains.