Chapter 21

Author pov

After jin went..........
Jungkook look at his smart watch and it shows 4:30 pm.......

"I think I should go now....because this people can come at anytime and my work is also done so no need to worry" Jungkook thought and went to the parking lot.

He sit on his car and drive to take yn from her office.

Yn pov

I was peacefully working in my office until I hear a knock on the door. I replied "come in"

The door open and I look at the person. My personality changes from calm to anger in just 0.01 seconds.

He walk in and smirk "miss me" he said while causally sitting on the chair infront of me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in a calm way controlling my anger. But he just smirk "why can't I come to meet my love" he said

"Stop calling me your love. I am not your anyone so get out of the office right know hanbin" I said little loud.

Yes, he is SONG HANBIN. The only guy who was on the meeting and call me babygirl.

He stand up and came near me. "Why? Ain't you mine? But you don't worry because I will make you mine soon, babygirl" he said as I stand up and slam my hand on the table.

"How many time should I tell you to stop calling me with those names, and I am already married" I yell

"But I can still make you mine because your marriage is just fake...he DON'T love you and you also DON'T love him......." he said emphasize the word 'don't'.

I remain silently thinking that our marriage is just fake and he DON'T love me. He love someone else but I do.....I do love him.......

"But I love him........" I murmer silently looking down as unknowingly tears form in my eyes.

I could feel him getting angry as he already became red.
"But soon you will love me" he said coming towards me while smirking.

"Don't come near me or I will......." I got lost "I will what?" He said coming more near as I step back

"Or I will.....I will....Call bodyguards" I said but he just smirk "Don't you know that your room is soundproof" my jaw drop.

Why the hell dad have to make this room soundproof?? Now what should I dooooo........

"And you know what no one will even come here and we could have fun........" I gulp as he step more closer.

Why am I feeling weak??....

I look around and spot the door only few distance away.

Yn...go you can do it.

My back hit the table. He was about to step more close, I take a glass which was full of water and splash it on his face.

"Ughhh......." he groan, I found the best chance to run. As I was about to make my way towards the door, but got quickly pulled away as he catch my wrist and pin me to the wall.

He put his both hand on the wall trapping me, I hit his chest with my hands.

"Leave me now" I punch his chest but he pin my both hands above my head. Tears already streaming from my eyes.

"Trying to run away babygirl, I think you deserve punishment" he smirk. He start to lean closer.

"Pls n-no, leave me" I cried and wiggle to free myself from his arms. "If you don't stop, I will kiss you" he said