Arc 2, Chapter 30: G̶̨̢̥͍̪̻͓̞͋̽̓̑̆́͠O̵͈͔͒̃͊Ň̷̦̰̱̣̈́̂̉͘ͅE̵̱̣̩̞̒͗̃̏͠

TW: Severed limbs.

———

A deal is a deal.

———

Fan didn't look back. Not even for a second, he ran... And ran... And ran... Until he bumped straight into someone right outside the hotel. He fell back and got prepared to blast them, but saw... Someone familiar. He looked up at the shadow that formed in-front of him.

His glasses shimmered as the sun began to set, he looked down at the boy. "Fan... Was it? I've been... Watching..." He gave a wicked smile.

Fan looked intimidated, but raised his hands to attack.

Suddenly black thread wrapped around his hand, and he kept it firmly stuck in place. Fan panicked and attempted to pull free from the threads around his hand and wrist

The figure in front of him chuckled. "Ah, ah, ah... Let's not jump to fighting now... We wouldn't want to waste our strength on the REAL enemy, yes?" He said with a wide grin.

"What do you mean—?! I already have a mission!" He growled with rage.

"Your mission is to get rid of all of their powers right? I can help you. I can give you the STRENGTH to do it." The figure held his hand out. "You do me a small favour... And everything goes back to normal..."

The threads disappeared from Fan's hand. He felt like he was staring into the void itself. "You can... help...?" He asked in a skeptical tone. His eyes narrowed.

"Of course. All you'd have to do is a tiny favour. But that is all."

"And that is?" Fan's eyes narrowed.

"Fetch Balloon for me... Preferably alive. I know to your motives, it doesn't seem logical... But trust me alright?" His hand extended further, for Fan to shake.

"Seems simple enough..." He muttered, desperate for normality. He grabbed The hand of the taller man and shook it. "It's a deal... B-but I hope you know once it's over, you need to be fixed as well."

The smile on the other object's face grew to a sadistic one. "Sure, sure... Though, I suggest you brace yourself. This is going to hurt..." He chuckled.

Fan felt some sort of black substance inky substance creep from the man's hand, to his arm. It made its way onto his face, and forced fan to absorb it through his eyes and mouth. He gagged and was almost sick. He couldn't breathe at first. He stumbled away and screamed in agony, only to be a weak gargling sound as he tried to pry the ink off his face. If glitched and bugged out he collapsed as a burning sensation surged throughout his body.

And when it stopped?

He opened his eyes. He could see so much better... His eyes were glowing brighter then ever! He felt... So powerful. His hands glowed brighter than before, and the orbs crackled and glowed very brightly.

His scarf had turned black at the tips, and parts of his body was splotchy with the inky substance. One of his eyes had turned red, and one of his hands flowed red upon using his powers.

 One of his eyes had turned red, and one of his hands flowed red upon using his powers