Disclaimer

⚠️Content Warning!!!
This narrative delves into mature themes, encompassing intense events, vivid depictions of violence, trauma, thoughts of self-harm, graphic gore, blood, and mortality. Rest assured, each chapter will commence with Trigger Alerts (TW) tailored to the specific mature content therein, so you can skip those sections. However, it's essential to note that the entirety of this book, quite likely the flashback, will feature these elements.

Constructive feedback is always welcomed for potential grammatical errors and plot mistakes; feel free to point them out for correction and excuse them.

Your thoughtful critiques and engagement are highly valued. If you enjoy the story, please express your support by commenting, voting, and sharing.

This work is copyrighted, so please don't plagiarise. If you wish to share any info, plot, or characters, kindly give credits.

Feel free to reach out with questions or if the plot raises doubts.

And lastly, if you like the story and wish to read more, please vote and follow. It means a lot to me. I'll try to publish the chapters weekly, and as consistently as possible.

With that said, a heartfelt thank you for investing your time in reading this. I sincerely hope you have a good time with the following pages. Happy reading!!!❤️✨