o.| 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭

'✦ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹  FINAL GIRL  ⋆⁺₊✧
by|Graveyardguy

OLIVIA WILLIAMS NEVER THOUGHT she'd be running for her life from monsters that she always thought were just imaginary creatures her mind thought up as 'imaginary friends' to cope with her sudden loneliness back in elementary school

OLIVIA WILLIAMS NEVER THOUGHT she'd be running for her life from monsters that she always thought were just imaginary creatures her mind thought up as 'imaginary friends' to cope with her sudden loneliness back in elementary school. But, here she was, her heart pounding against her chest and her feet thumping against the ground painfully as she ran for her life. Due to being on the track team for her school, Olivia was used to running long distances but this was something else entirely.

Hell— She felt like her lungs were going to burst!!

"Time!?" A girl with ginger colored hair tied back in two long braids that swung closely behind her, Ashlyn, called back to the other six teenagers behind her, Olivia running slightly ahead.

A boy with short pale brunette hair and glasses that framed his blue eyes, Logan, glanced down at his watch, clutching a shotgun close to his chest as he ran. "Eight minutes!"

Olivia cast a glance over her shoulder and she reeled back at the sight. The phantom was catching up to them, sprinting after the group of teenagers with its nasty claws outstretched and ready to strike them once it caught them. A wave of panic washed over Olivia as she gritted her teeth and turned back, picking up her pace. "Faster, dammit!!"

The group ran faster and faster, as fast as their legs could carry them. It was difficult to see what was beyond the treeline, but as they broke through the trees and entered the familiar terrain of Ashlyn's backyard the graveyard came into full view. Its gates hung open invitingly and that sent a wave of relief washing over the teenagers as they rushed across the yard, dodging around the various crates and pieces of metal and tires that were grouped around.

Ashlyn was the first one to reach the graveyard as she skidded to a halt in front of the red button that controlled the graveyard's gates. Olivia entered soon after, pocket knife in hand as she spun around and watched as the other teenagers rushed into the confines of safety after her.

Tyler was the last one to enter as he yelled at the ginger in a panic. "Close the gate, CLOSE THE DAMN GATE!!"

Ashlyn slammed her fist against the red button, watching as the gate whirred to life and began to close. The ginger backed away, all of the teenagers clutching their weapons tightly as they waited for disaster to strike. They watched as the phantom got closer and closer before finally lunging, empty white eyes and a yellow-grazed grin threatening them without the need for any physical harm. However, just when they thought the phantom was about to get to them, the gate slammed shut followed by a loud BANG! causing the teenagers to wince in sympathy for the wall of metal that separated them from death.