oo.| 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘯𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭

'✦ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹ GOLD GUNS GIRL ⋆⁺₊✧
by Metric.

OLIVIA STOOD AT THE end of her driveway, scrolling through her apps and simultaneously struggling to decide what game to play to pass the time

OLIVIA STOOD AT THE end of her driveway, scrolling through her apps and simultaneously struggling to decide what game to play to pass the time. Just when she settled on flappy bird, the sound of the bus rolling up the road reached her ears and she stuffed the device into the pocket of her jacket. When the doors opened, Olivia wasted no time in climbing onto the vehicle. She was ready to get this day over with as soon as possible.

Olivia's eyes darted along the bus's interior and memories of last night came flowing back. White eyes. Black sludgy skin. Claws. Yellow-grazed teeth. The phantoms were the only thing she could ever think of anymore when she looked around the town she's grown up in and she hated it.

The brown-green haired girl was about to head to her spot behind Aiden and Ben, but she deadpanned when she saw that some random dude decided to take her unassigned assigned spot. She glanced around almost frantically and there wasn't really any other open seats unless she wanted to sit next to someone she didn't even know and her gaze flickered to Ashlyn who had her legs propped against the back of the seat in front of her, using a book as a hard cover as she wrote on a paper.

"Is it okay if I sit here?" Olivia asked the ginger, regretting the words as soon as they left her lips.

Ashlyn barely even looked at her when she muttered out a response. "Sure." And she scooted over until she was practically against the window.

Olivia sat down and she couldn't help but wonder if Ashlyn was only doing that because it was her or because she just didn't want any physical contact in general. She didn't have much time to dwell on her overbearing thoughts when Aiden abruptly leaned into the seat, his usual goofy grin pressed against his lips while his red orbs dug a hole into the side of Olivia's head.

"Ten bucks." The blonde said, hand outstretched with his palm up, his fingers motioning for something to be placed down.

Olivia arched a brow, "What?" She was too tired for this guy's crap this morning.

"You said you'd pay someone to do the homework." Aiden pointed out, his tone screaming isn't it obvious?.

Olivia awkwardly glanced to her left to the curious pair of eyes from the students across the aisle. "So?" She finally asked, returning her gaze to Aiden who was halfway in her and Ashlyn's seat. Ben simply looked drained with his face pressed against the window where he was next to his cousin, dozing off. Olivia didn't blame him.

"Soooo~ I did the homework. Ashlyn's copying right now but you can copy after." Aiden answered in a sing-song voice before stating plainly, "So you owe me ten bucks."

Her initial thought was 'This guy is ridiculous!', but she knew she wasn't going to say that out loud. However, before she could say another word, Ashlyn held out the completed homework to her.