chapter 22

Yn came out of the washroom and put her towel on the dressing chair properly.
Jungkook enter the room at the same time with his phone in his hands.

She turned towards him and notice his hands which were red and some drops of blood. She widened her eyes

"What happened to your hands?" She yell a little, throwing his phone away and seeing his knuckles.

"Oh that— it just got I think?" His reply came our as an question. Yn shook her head in disbelief.

She force him to sit on the bed and bring the first aid kit from the bathroom shelf.
Yn kneel down to his level and start to treat his hands which were bleeding.

"Yn I could do it......you don't have to–" Jungkook got cut off by yn "shut up Jungkook.....how can you be so careless? You are such a grown up man, you should be responsible.....not like a child who is always being tell to do things" she scolded him while applying ointment.

He just look at her and say nothing....mostly admiring her with  with his glistening, doe eyes.

Yn completed bandaging his hands and look at him who was already looking at her. "Do you even listening what I say?" She ask while tilting her head a little which jungkook found attractive.

She snap his finger infront of him making him came out of his dreamland. "Yea-h did you say something?" He ask cluelessly.

"Did you even listen what I said?" She ask as he rub the back side of his neck innocently.

She shook her head in disbelief and smack his forehead a little. "Agh what was that for?" He ask rubbing his forehead and act like it hurt him.

She chuckled. "For being a kid" she stuck her tounge out and turn around to go but got pulled back.

Jungkook pull her as she landed on his chest while his arms around her waist. "But I can be a kid if yoh want" he whisper in his husky voice.

"O-ok but leave me it's tickling me" she said controlling from brusting out. He smirk and start tickling her.

"N-no jungkook stop *haha* s-stop" she said while laughing uncontrollably. He giggle too and tickle her more.

The room was filled with the sound of laughter. "S-Stop my stomach i-is hurting  o-or I will........"

"I will what?" He said "I will.....TICKLE YOU BACK" she said in high pitch voice.
She turned around and start tickling him back.

"Yah w-what *haha* are you d-doing?? STOp....Ok ok sorry *haha* now pls l-leave *haha* m-me" he said breathlessy but still laughing.

"If you again troll me then I will TICKLE you MORE" she said while tickling him more.

"OK OK LEAVE ME N-NOW" he said still laughing and she leave him making him breathless.

"Do you need oxygen or carbon dioxide? I can bring it for you......" yn said controlling her laugh. He glared at her playfully.

"You wait—" he stand up to catch her but she run out of the room before get killed.
She run into the kitchen and brust out into laughter.

After controlling herself, she adjust herself and drink a glass of water. After some moments the door bell rang.

She run towards the door, excited to see her friends who are most like a family to her.....

She open the door and smile widely seeing them. "Hello ynieee" all of them said unison........

"GUYS I MISS YOU" yn jump and they all made a group hug while rotating around like they meet after ages.