Chapter Seventeen

Rody whined in pain as Vince tugged at his hair with a brush, his head stinging from the pain. Richard's part was tomorrow, and Vince was trying to help Rody be somewhat presentable to people.

"Vince- it hurts!" Rody said, whining quietly. "Well, this is what you get for not using a brush." Vince said, rolling his eyes as he brushed the tangles from Rody's hair.
"I don't even own a brush!" Rody said, yelping as a particularly rough tug to his head. "Baise le saké, Rody!" Vince said, annoyed at how stupid Rody was.

"You're so frustrating." He sighed, continuing to try and detangle and brush Rody's hair. "Yeah well your-" Rody started, but paused. Vince would probably kill him if he even tried to insult him.

"You going to finish that sentence?" Vince asked, raising a brow as he brushed another tangle out of Rody's hair.

"Yeah- no.." Rody said, wincing as he felt the brush tug harshly at his hair. "Good, now would you hold still? Your hair is like a rats nest." Vince said, placing a hand on Rody's shoulder so he could easily steady himself as he fought Rody's mess that was hair.

"I would- if it didn't feel like you were trying to rip my head off!" Rody exclaimed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Rody, you're a grown ass man, you can handle a brush." Vince said, groaning with annoyance. Rody whined in protest, but gave in eventually.

Vince continued brushing Rody's hair, being a little bit gentler. Rody's hair was badly tangled, him taking a bath somewhat helped, but it wasn't nearly enough. So Vince took it into his own hands.
He did the best he could to untangle Rody's hair, going to each tangled up section and spending a rather large amount of time on each area.

After approximately two hours, Vince had finally finished untangling Rody's hair. He was definitely buying Rody a brush after this, he wasn't doing this for him ever again.
Rody combed his fingers through his hair, a bit surprised at how soft and nice it felt now. He hadn't brushed his hair in a long while.

"There, all done. I'm never doing that again." Vince said, pulling Rody's hair out of the brush and throwing it away.
"Thanks, Vince. Honestly- I don't know when the last time I was able to take care of myself was.. I probably still wouldn't be able to without your help." Rody said, smiling softly at Vince.

Vince blushed slightly, his face going a soft red. He looked away from Rody, and sat down next to him. "You're welcome.." He said, sighing softly as he glanced back at Rody.
Rody smiled, and leaned his head against Vince's shoulder, closing his eyes.

He didn't know what he'd do without Vince.

-

-

-

Rody looked at himself in the mirror, having decided to try on new clothes for Richard's party. It was the first time he was going to a social event in awhile, and he wanted to look nice.

He decided to experiment with clothing options, and bought himself a few interesting items to try on.

Currently, he was looking at himself dressed in a dress shirt, black pants, gloves, and a corset on top.
He didn't even know why he decided on a corset, and when he got it he had to lie and say it was a gift for his girlfriend. Which he didn't have anymore.

He didn't look bad, in fact, he actually looked quite good. The corset was a bit tight, and made it a little hard for him to breathe, but his waist was a lot more slim, and his figure has been outlined better.
He wondered if Vince would like it.

He ran a hand along the corset, feeling the cool leather against his finger tips. He felt, strange. He actually liked how he looked with the corset on, and he didn't hate wearing it.
He decided to try something else, and quickly searched around the bathroom for a hair tie.

He found one, and put his hair in a small low ponytail. He felt a surge of confidence go through him, and smiled at himself in the mirror.

Normally he didn't like how he looked, but with his hair tied back and his waist a bit slimmer, he felt nice.

While Rody was looking at himself in the mirror, trying to determine if he should add anything else, Vince walked in.
Rody was gone for quite a while, and he'd gotten worried about him. He forgot to knock however, and ended up walking in on Rody with his new outfit on.

He froze in the doorway, his eyes going wide. His eyes became fixated on Rody's figure, and he felt himself blush. He looked so hot.

Rody noticed Vince out of the corner of his eye and jumped slightly, his face going a bright red with embarrassed. Fuck, Vince had walked in on him like this.

He didn't really want Vince to see him like this, he wasn't even sure if Vince would like how he looked like this. He looked feminine, he was wearing a corset which was made for women, and had his hair tied back!
What if Vince didn't like how he looked? What if he thought he was disgusting for trying on feminine items? What would he do then?

"I umm- I-i can explain?.." Rody said, sounding very unsure of himself. Vince just stood there, completely silent, which only made Rody panic more.

Rody looked away from Vince, feeling rather ashamed of himself. He didn't want Vince to think he looked bad.

"I was just umm- t-trying on some new clothes and I got curious so I decided to-" Rody started, rambling on as he desperately tried to find a way to explain that situation without Vince getting upset with him.
Vince just remained quiet, and walked over to Rody, making the poor man panic even further.

He would have started to have a panic attack if it wasn't for Vince's hand, gently tucking a strand of hair behind Rody's ear.
"You look good." Vince said quickly, his eyes still fixated over Rody's new look. He wished he dressed like that everyday.

Rody froze, his face turning red. "You- y-you do?" He asked, stumbling over his words slightly. "Yes Rody, a corset rather suits you." Vince said, running a hand down the leather that wrapped around Rody's waist.

This caused Rody to blush, and look away from Vince. He could feel his hand press against the corset, the sensation shooting throughout his body. It made him shudder.

"You umm- you think? He asked, his voice a bit shaky as he tried to remain calm. "Yes, you look really nice like this." Vince said, pulling away from Rody slightly.

Oh, how he wished he could take a picture of Rody like this. He looked absolutely stunning, and Vince had to hold back everything inside him that made him want to kiss him.
He had to hold the urge to push him against the bathroom counter back, along with the urge to strip him of his clothes and take him right then and there.

"Do you plan to wear this tomorrow?" Vince asked, curious. He probably wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off Rody if he wore all this, but he didn't really care, he wanted to see Rody like this for as long as possible.
"Maybe? I-im not really sure-" Rody said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. What if no one else liked how he looked?

"You should, you do look really nice like this." Vince said, crossing his arms as his eyes trailed over Rody's body.
Rody gulped slightly, his face a bright red.

"Yeah.. alright."

[RODY IN A CORSET DONE BY/Creepypastatea84 THANK YOU!]