Chapter 1: The Beginning 

On a cold night with a full moon, I woke up in the middle of a forest surrounded by several people who seemed unconscious. When I get up somewhat dazed and with a blurry look, I realize that I am indeed the only one who is aware at this time. I start to crawl towards the closest bodies to try to make them react. I realize that they had wounds similar to those of an attack by a large bear. Scared, I panicked and began to check my entire body and noticed that my clothes were partially torn. and bloodied like different parts of my body. When I immerse my body in search of wounds, I notice after a few seconds that were very long for me, that all that blood is not mine.

But this story clearly doesn't start here, this is a story full of mysteries, friendship, love, and betrayal that goes much deeper than it seems. My name is Adam Mendoza and all this history full of mysteries and madness begins from my birth. A birth that for me is a secret since I was adopted by the Mendoza family since he was a baby. Since I can remember the Mendoza family has been my only family and since I was old enough to understand certain things, they let me know that he was adopted. We have always been a united family and they support me in my greatest craziness, the three of us against the world. Although we are united, that does not prevent them from avoiding my questions or telling different stories about my biological parents if they can be called that. Is this causing more intrigue to know what happened to them? Where do I come from? Do I have more family? And the most important thing is what happened to them?