Chapter - 75.

Continuation.....

Care hospital 🏥

"Avn..et" Shailesh was continuously saying her name when he got little consciousness. He was guilty that he doesn't notice his wife silent cruelty towards her. He never gets doubt about his wife.

Doctor came out from ICU and asked from Vikram about Avneet.

"Beti hai unki...aap batayen chacha ji thik hai na?" Vikram said being scared. He didn't want to loose him.

"He is bp patient but I think he didn't took medicines properly these days. Due to an increase in BP the vein in his brain is clogged...he is in critical condition so please call her daughter immediately. We can't say anything now maybe he will slip into a coma" doctor said making him stumble. More tears rolled down from his eyes.

"Yes, he had stopped taking his medicines for a few days" kamini said from behind while crying.

"No no, nothing can happen to him, please...you called the best team of doctors but nothing should happen to my uncle. Please save him" vikram said joining his hands

"We are trying our best" doctor said and left. While Vikram dialled Avneet's number.

"I am sorry avneet...par tumhe yaha aana hi hoga...ab mai uncle ko nhi khona chahta...sabko toh kho chuka hu. Bs tum aur uncle hi toh meri family ho" vikram was thinking all this while continuously calling her but she didn't picked up his call.

Kamini was seeing him calling his sister like maniac. Now she wants Avneet to be here because of Shailesh. She hated avneet but not her husband. And if Avneet presence made him better than she wants her.

"Tumne kaha wo Siddharth ke sath safe hai toh tum Siddharth ko kyu nhi call karte?" kamini was hesitant but he took it as a taunt.

"Meri behen aapse dur kahi bhi rahegi toh safe hi rahegi toh aap aapna kaam Kare" Vikram growled and went towards the waiting area.

Vikram didn't have Siddharth's personal number. So he called Siddharth's PA.

***

Siddharth's Mansion

In between his phone started ringing, Rajvir gesture him to receive the call. And shock is waiting for them.

"Vikram Sharma" Akash said and picked up the call and Rajvir said to put the call on the speaker.

"Yes Vikram sir" Akash said but he heard tense voice of Vikram.

"Is Siddharth with you?" Vikram asked him impatiently.

"No sir...I am back in Mumbai" Aakash answered him confused.

"Where is Siddharth?"

"He is with Avneet mam in Jaipur"

"Give me his phone number" vikram said and Rajvir took his phone from his hand.

"Vikram...you are Avneet's brother right?"

"You?" Vikram answer him with his question.

"I am Siddharth's dad" Rajvir said and Vikram voice get heavy due to tears.

"Uncle...Shailesh uncle is hospitalized in care hospital. His BP is increased tremendously" vikram blunt out in a cracked voice shocking all of them.

"We are coming" Rajvir said and assured him that they will inform Siddharth and Avneet.

***

This side...

At night...

Both came out for dinner in restaurant. Avneet is first time saw this much beautiful restaurant.

 Avneet is first time saw this much beautiful restaurant

"Wow...ye toh bahut sunder hai Siddharth" she was admiring everything. And Siddharth is happy that she is happy but more happy that she was holding his hand tightly like he will be vanished if she leave.

Siddharth drew a chair to her to sit like a gentleman. She sat down and smile. In the background she can hear classical Rajasthani songs.

The waiter came to take their order and Siddharth told her to order anything she wanted. She ordered Rajasthani dishes.

Avneet was smiling all time, first time Siddharth saw her this much happy with him.

She looked at him and placed her hand above him.

"I promise you will not regret anything from now. I will try my best to mend my each mistakes" she said making him smile and their order came.

After that they started talking about their childhood to get to know each other more.

"Mai toh bachpan mei bahut shararti tha...mom se bahut daat padti thi" he said while laughing but she was quite.

"Pata nhi kyu Siddharth par mujhe bachpan ka kuch yaad nhi....par mumma humesha papa ke daat se bacha leti thi"

"Hmm... Shailesh uncle strict lagte hai par I am sure sabse jyada close bhi tum inse hi hogi. Sabkuch inke sath hi share karti hogi" Siddharth was smiling saying this but she stopped eating.

"Nhi... papa aur Bhai se close nhi rehte na. Mumma bolti thi Jo bhi share karna ho mujhse karo" she said making him confused. He was feeling weird listening to her like something was missed.

"Hmm...haa meri mom bhi bahut friendly hai pahle sabkuch puch leti thi phir chapal bhi padti thi infact vihaan ko bhi padi hai" he said but she shook her head.

"Mera koi bestfriend hai hi nhi bs Jo bhi tha .." she was saying but stopped in mid.

"Hmm...Aryan right?" Siddharth said and she got little scared. She is so done with her past. And now she didn't want to spoil her any moment due to her past.

He saw her perplexed and pulled her chair close. She got distracted due to this and found him close.

To be continued....

Please Vote and comment ❤️🩷

Itna motivation?? 💀

Ek start button press karne mei kya problem hai. Thodi si motivation mil jayegi toh updates jaldi aayenge. 2 din se ek hi chapter likh rhi thi. Baar baar break lene se writer's block ho jaata hai 🥹 isiliye please vote kar diya karo.😭❤️

Please vote on previous chapters too otherwise no update.

Or if you do not like this book then please tell me. 😔