Chapter 01

After facing all the humiliations of the actions which she didn't do at all Wei Ying courtesy Wuxian decided to take her own life by jumping down the cliff. Her soulmate, her husband, her beloved Lan Zhan courtesy Wangji decided to save her going against the whole cultivation world so he went forward and grabbed Wuxian's hand and pulled her towards himself. But little did he know about the fact that Wei Wuxian wanted to die in his hands, Wangji was holding a dagger just in case he need to kill someone who tried to harm his Wei Wuxian. Wuxian told Wangji to take care of Sizhui and Minji, then he kissed Wangji for the last time, took the other hand of Wangji which was holding the dagger and.. stabbed it in his heart.

Till the time Wangji could understand that his Wei Wuxian just died in his hands which was not his fault though but the choice of his lover... he felt guilty that he killed his Wuxian so he took the same dagger and killed himself.. stabbed himself at the same place where Wuxian had stabbed himself.. His Heart.

After this whole bloody incident, after few weeks... Lan Huan courtesy Xichen tried to communicate with Wangji's soul and Wuxian's soul even was able to communicate with his brother but not with his brother's lover. Wangji said the same thing to his brother.. to take care of Lan Yuan courtesy Sizhui and Wei Minji. Without saying anything else Wangji's soul left.

After 17 years, Sizhui and MinJi turned 16. Sizhui, a very good looking and hardworking person just like his both parents. MinJi, very cute and beautiful maiden just like her mother, she is also a warrior. Their uncle Xichen was world to them, they knew about their parents and what happened with them.

One day when both of them Lan Sizhui and his uncle Xichen was paying a visit to Wangji and Wuxian's resting place and Sizhui broke down. He cried a lot, Xichen was trying to comfort his nephew.

"I wish I could time travel and fix my parents life." Wished Sizhui.

"Your wish is approved" said someone.

And then both of them fainted.

He woke up when he found his nephew shouting his name and shaking him.

Xichen, "What happened?"

Sizhui, "I don't know Shūfù I also fainted but when I woke up I saw that you were also unconscious. I tried to figure out what happened but I was confused a bit."

Xichen, "Wait where are your parents I mean their bodies should be here.. in this.. wait.. this is the cold spring where your parents first came close to eachother or can say Your baba tried to save your maa."

Sizhui, "Oh.."

Xichen, 'Did we time travelled or something' "first thing first let's get out of here."

Sizhui, "Mn."

Soon Xichen and Sizhui got out of the cold spring, decided to go to Xichen's room.

While they were on the way to Xichen's room, they found that few thing not few but many things were changed. Things were like before Cloud Recesses was burnt by the Qishan Wens.

As soon as Xichen entered his room he found his younger version meditating who was now obviously not meditating. Xichen and Sizhui finally understood that they had time travelled and now they came in the very beginning of their story.

" Wait there.. who are you two ? And why do you look like me ? " Asked the Younger version of Lan Xichen.

(Author- I will address the younger version of Xichen as Lan Huan and Older Version as Zewu Jun)

Zewu Jun, "I can explain. First thing is that I am Your older version."

Lan Huan, " What..? "

Sizhui, " Yes.. and I am your nephew Shūfù."

The younger version looked confused which was clearly shown on his face so the older version took the initiative to explain what happened with them and how they ended up like this probably 22 years earlier.

(Author- I am not good in maths so sorry in advance)

The younger version seemed to understand everything but had a doubt on the older version so Sizhui suggest that..

Sizhui, "Shūfù.. If you agree then I can show you all the events happened if you don't believe."

Zewu Jun, "Nice Idea A-Yuan"

Getting the permission from his uncle's older version, he sat in Lotus position and focused on his work. Soon every scene which happened in the that timeline were infront of their eyes.

The Younger version seemed a bit scared of what happened with his brother Lan Zhan. The older version seemed a bit hurt that he believed Jin Guangyao and took his help.

Sizhui coughed and blood came out from his mouth. Both the Xichen's got worried at the scene but Sizhui assured them that he was fine and it was just a small reaction of the work.

Zewu Jun, "A-Yuan are you sure that you are okay?"

Sizhui, "Yes uncle.. I am totally fine and how can I be the son of the two greatest warriors of the time Lan Zhan courtesy Wangji and Wei Ying courtesy Wuxian if I get weak by this much.. huh..?!"

Lan Huan, "Indeed you are my brother's son I mean Your nose is like him.."

Zewu Jun, "You got the eye shape like Wangji but the colour is Silver like Wei Ying, Smile of Wei Ying, Hairs like Wangji. Exactly the combination of both of them."

Lan Huan, "Sizhui are you really the biological son of Wangji n Wuxian ? Coz getting the same features is kind of possible if a person is biologically related to the two persons. Also it's hard for me to believe that my introvert brother made a lover, married her and also have a kid..hehe."

Sizhui, "Shūfù.. eh.. no I better call you Xichen-ge as uncle's younger version is very young to be called an uncle."

The older version nodded in agreement so Sizhui proceeds..

Sizhui, "Xichen-ge, I am their biological son. My father is Lan Wangji and my mother is Wei Wuxian. But still if you want to verify then find some other way.."

Lan Huan, "Uhm.. there is a mirror by which we can see if a person is biologically related to the other two or not."

Sizhui, "really..!!?" Said it in excitement and with a new hope that it can be proved that he is Wangji n Wuxian's biological son. "But why don't we have the mirror back at the original time?"

Zewu Jun, "May be because it was burnt during the fire incident which was caused by the Qishan Wens."

Sizhui, "Oh..!"

Lan Huan, "Sizhui don't be sad like you can prove it in this timeline coz Wangji your Father is also here and tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, Jiang disciples will also come for the classes. Then if Wangji and Wuxian starts courting, we can just make them agree to check it."

Zewu Jun, "That's a nice idea though. Well what should we do like we also need to stay in cloud recesses."

Sizhui, "Mn.. actually I have a plan. Shūshu can be the assistant teacher of Xichen-ge and I will be as usual your nephew who came to study. Uncle's younger version and older version will be partners in teaching us sword fighting."

Lan Huan, "Yes we can do it but what about names ?"

Zewu Jun, "uh.. I can be named like Master Li.."

Lan Huan, "After mother's name.. nice"

Sizhui, "Then I can be Wei Sizhui like there is no lie in it as my baba is Wei Wuxian and my name is Sizhui. So let's start the mission-- Mission WangXian"

Lan Huan, "well then I will talk to shūshu and arrange a room in the guest quarter for my older version and a room for Sizhui in the disciple quarter."

The younger version went to talk to Lan Qiren and soon returned with the permission. Thus the mission starts from now.

--------------------------------------------------------------
So
For now it's this much and after few days I will continue with it. Till then I hope that you enjoy the story.
Bye... BUTTERCUBS..