THIRTY

Paul's massive paws thundered against the forest floor, each impact sending ripples through the ground. Growls erupted from deep within his chest, reverberating through the trees as he chased down the Cullen leech that had dared to trespass on their sacred land. His breath came in heavy pants, steam rising in the chilly air as his adrenaline surged.

As the pack closed in on the Cullen home, their eyes burned with a savage fire. They were going to end the Cullen's once and for all. Their packet had gone on too long and many lives were lost in the process and now a monster was born in the midst - half human, half vampire. Saliva dripped from their bared fangs, forming frothy spittle that clung to their muzzles, a tangible testament to their ferocity. The air crackled with tension, the scent of imminent conflict hanging thickly around them.

Suddenly, Edward burst from the house, his clothes stained with crimson, a stark reminder of his insatiable thirst. In a blur of russet fur, Jacob, in his mighty wolf form, lunged at the vampire, his eyes locked onto Edward's golden ones. Teeth gnashed in mid-air, the sound of sharp incisors clashing, as Jacob aimed to sink his jaws into Edward's flesh.

The sight of Jacob launching himself at Edward like a streak of lightning, stirred the other wolves into a frenzy. They became a unified force, each member driven by loyalty, duty, and a thirst for vengeance - the need to protect the tribe from the monsters that claim to be tame yet bring forth the most danger. The pack surged forward, their coordinated assault like waves crashing against a sturdy vessel.

Teeth gnashed and claws swiped, the wolves aimed to overpower the Cullens, to bring them to their metaphorical knees. Their movements were fluid and synchronised as if they were a well-practised ensemble executing a deadly symphony. With each wolf lunging and attacking, the Cullens found themselves forced into a defensive position.

The Cullens fought back with a desperate resolve. They met the wolves head-on, using their speed, agility, and centuries-old skills to counter the relentless onslaught. Marble bodies collided with wolf ones, the impact sending shockwaves through the forest. The sound of snarls and growls mingled with the cacophony of branches snapping and leaves rustling as if the very elements of nature were caught up in the fury of their clash.

The wolves, driven by their pack mentality, swarmed the Cullens, their attacks coming in relentless waves. It was an orchestrated chaos, a tempestuous storm of fur, fangs, and supernatural prowess. The wolves sought to drown the Cullens, to overwhelm them in their sheer numbers and ferocity.

Embry caught a glimpse of blond hair - Rosalie, trying to flee. With a snarl, he gave chase, Paul at his heels. Together they herded her into a clearing. Rosalie spun to face them, fear flashing in her eyes before her expression hardened once more.

Just as Embry and Paul tensed to spring, a booming voice echoed throughout the forest: "Enough!" Carlisle stepped forward, palms raised in a placating gesture.

Carlisle turned to face Sam, holding the alpha's fierce gaze calmly yet firmly. "We will leave, and never set foot here again. Our presence has caused enough unrest."

Sam looked at Carlisle weighing his words. Edward then translated Sam's thoughts, relaying his terms. "If any of you are seen after this day, the pack will tear you apart, as is our right. This territory belongs to us."

Carlisle nodded, affirming what he heard in Sam's thoughts. "We understand and agree to your terms. We will go in peace."

Carlisle released a relieved breath. After so long trying to coexist, perhaps they had been to optimistic and ever since Bella, chaos is all that followed the vampires.

Rosalie ran at vampire speed and melted into Emmett's waiting arms. Carlisle turned to Edward. "See to Bella's memorial service. Make it believable that she has passed, so that Charlie will not pursue her. Then we must depart before night falls."

Sam's growl resonated through the tense air, a final warning to the Cullens that their presence on Quileute land would not be tolerated. With a commanding gaze, he signaled to his pack, his eyes locked onto theirs, and the wolves obediently fell into formation behind their alpha.

In silent solidarity, they followed Sam, their paws hitting the forest floor in a synchronized rhythm. The earth seemed to vibrate beneath their powerful strides as they returned back to their homes, glad that the Cullens were finally leaving them in piece as they should have done all those years ago.