chapter 23

Next day: yn pov

"So what are we going to do today............" Lisa asked as she sat on the couch with us....

"What about going to our farmhouse? It will be fun and we didn't even went their till ages....." tae said as everyone's eyes lit up.

"Great idea" Jungkook said putting his phone down and focusing on our conversation.

"So this man is finally out of his phone" jin said "Idk know what he even see on his phone" hobi said rolling his eyes.

Jungkook scratch his neck confuse. Everyone giggle. "It's 9 am right now, so everyone should be ready till 11:30" namjoon said and everyone nodded.

"Why are you wasting time.....RUN!!!" Hobi said as in 1 Second the living room become empty.

I shook my head in disbelief thinking how fast are they.

I then start packing all the required things in my luggage. I got ready ready and went out with the luggages.

"Did everyone came??" I ask "No...that shorty was being to busy to find his underwear and making us late....." jin sigh.
I chuckled and nodded.

"S-Sorry guys.....I a-am....late" jimin said panting as he came running with his two luggages towards the car.

"Whatever let's hope in as we are already so late......." joon said. We all got inside the car.

It's actually a van so we all 12 people can fit in it properly. So, jin sat on the driver sit, namjoon on passenger sit.

Behind them are jimin, Lisa and tae, and behind them are yoongi, jungkook and me. Behind us are hobi, rose, jisoo and Jennie.

"LET'S GO!!!!!!" everyone shout cheering. Soon the car started and we went to our TRIP!

Everyone one was singing and enjoying while playing some puzzles and telling jokes. It was a fun time with them.....

"Okay I have a question..." yn ask "what is it?" Lisa said. I cleared my throat. "So what do you call a man without body and nose?" I ask slightly smirk.

"Hmm tricky" everyone started thinking. Yoongi quickly shot his head. "I know I know" he said "it's No-body-nose" he smirk

"Correct" I point my fingers at him and high five. "Ok now tell how we can count the cows?" Rose said "hmmm" everyone thinks

"Is it like 1....2....3....?" Jimin said "No!"
"Then....?" Jennie said "easy it's Cow-culator" rose said

"Ahhh it's what I thought!" Jin said in fake disappointment. Just like this the ride went and soon we reached farm house.......

"YAYYYY!!!! I MISSS ITTTT" I scream on top of my lungs seeing the house which have so much memories of us in teenages.

Me and other girls run towards the house while the boys have to carry our luggages "I feel like their servant" tae said wiping his fake sweat.

The farmhouse is big with a very big garden, and a swimming pool. The boys run behind them with the luggages.

"I miss you pole" Lisa hugged the pole and kiss it. I roll my eyes. "How can you even miss it?" I said "Oh idiot you forgot how your forehead hit one time on this pole and then jungkook treat your wound" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

I smack her forehead "shut up or they will hear it" I whisper yell and make sure that they don't hear anything. She just smirk at me

"Ok ok let's see what others are doing" Lisa said and drag me to the big garden. We see them sitting on the chaise lounge wooden chairs.