Chapter - 76.

Continuation....

"Mera koi bestfriend hai hi nhi bs Jo bhi tha .." she said but stopped in mid.

"Hmm...Aryan right?" Siddharth said and she got a little scared. She is so done with her past. And now she didn't want to spoil her any moment due to her past.

He saw her perplexed and pulled her chair close. She got distracted due to this and found him close.

"You don't have to worry about anything Avneet. And You don't have to think before saying anything to me. I know you are close to him" he said and she stood up and sat down on his lap shocking him but he didn't say anything while she hugged him from the neck. She placed her head in the crook of his neck and drew circles on his back.

"I don't know but there is something wrong in his childhood" He thought while caressing her hair.

You want to tell me something?" He asked and she hummed.

"Bolo" he said but she was still hesitating. But he assured her from his eyes making her look at him.

"Meri har baat Aryan pe ruk jaati isse aapko bura lagta hai?"

"Nhi"

"Sacchi?"

"Haa Avneet... mujhe tumse matlab hai tumhare past se nhi...pahle bhi nhi tha aage bhi nhi hoga..I promise..." he said and she placed her lips on his lips shutting him. He was so shocked to kiss her back. As soon she realised he is not kissing her back, she is about to break but he held her waist to stop her and started responding. She always gets impressed by his words. He always makes her feel very special. In these 3 years, she started loving him more and more by seeing his videos, magazines or interviews or retrieving little moments She spent with him. She never thought he would still love her the same as before. She is considering herself so so lucky that he is back in her life permanently. He really accepted her with all flaws, when he himself is flawless.

"I don't know what good deeds I did in my previous life that I got you" she said breathing heavily after breaking the kiss.

"I think you must have loved more" he said while thinking and she leaned into him to kiss him again.

***

Hotel room

Siddharth and Avneet were laughing when they entered the room. As soon as he locked the door, she hugged him. She is not getting enough of him. But the phone call startled both of them.

"Ye toh mera phone hai" she said and found her phone is in bed. After meeting Siddharth, she is forgetting everything.

"Bhai ke 110 missed calls" she said panicking. Siddharth told her to pick it up and put it on speaker. She did.

"Hello Avu kaha thi? Uncle hospitalized hai jaldi wapas aa jaa" vikram said while crying. And tears welled in her eyes.

"Bhai kaise? Matlab ye sab..."

"Mujhe India aana hi nhi chahiye tha...mere India aane se kabhi kuch bhi accha nhi hua hai" vikram said in broken voice and Siddharth held her.

Phone disconnected...

"Siddharth jaldi mujhe papa ke pas jaana hai...unko acchanak kya ho gya?" She said while crying

He took out his phone and saw 28 missed calls from his family.

"Oo God...mera phone silent pe kyu tha" he thought and called his dad.

"Hello Siddharth....where were you? I am calling you from 2 hours" Rajvir said in angry tone.

"Dad I was just...

"Listen...just come back to Mumbai....

"I know vikram called us just now but there are no flights at night" he said and Avneet started crying more.

"Then, what are you waiting for? Reach the private airport, I have sent your private jet already" Rajvir said and cut the call.

"Dont worry hum kuch nhi hone denge papa okay?" Siddharth said while sitting down in front of her. And she nodded while wiping her tears.

***

Just in 2 hours...

Siddharth and Avneet both ran towards the ward of her father. They saw their family was waiting outside.

"Mumma" Avneet said and hugged her mother not knowing the reality. Vikram fisted his hand but waited for his uncle to recover from danger.

But still vikram pulled her and hugged her.

"Par ye sab hua kaise? Acchanak" Avneet asked her brother and Siddharth too from his family. But his parents don't know.

"Tu toh kahi chali gyi aur Teri chinta mei Shailesh ne apni dawai chhod di thi" kamini said like she blamed this on Avneet.

"Chachi ji..." Vikram glared at her with anger but guilt clouded in Avneet's mind. She doesn't know that her parents took a lot of tension because of her. Siddharth saw her and hugged her from the side.

Vaishali moved towards Avneet...

To be continued....

Thank you for voting

Thank you for voting...please vote on this chapter as you all did in the previous chapter. ❤️💛