iv.| 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭

'✦ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹  ME AND THE DEVIL  ⋆⁺₊✧
by|Soap&Skin

THE DRIVE TO SAVANNAH wasn't as bad as Olivia initially thought it was going to be

THE DRIVE TO SAVANNAH wasn't as bad as Olivia initially thought it was going to be. Other than Aiden's constant yapping, it was rather quiet amongst the group. When the bus had stopped to get some lunch from a random McDonald's, Olivia passed on that since she had packed her own lunch before leaving her house. She also didn't really like fast food.

When everyone boarded the bus again, Taylor decided to sit with Olivia for the rest of the trip. Olivia didn't really mind either. Although she ended up dozing off, her face pressed against the cool glass of the window.

Unfortunately, the peace didn't last very long.

"Olivia! Olivia! Wake up!" Taylor gasped, shaking the girl beside her awake.

Olivia groaned, rubbing the drowsiness from her eyes. It didn't exactly help as much as she would have liked it to. "What?"

"Look!" The brunette girl exclaimed, pointing at something outside the window almost eagerly.

Begrudgingly, the blue-eyed girl turned her head to peer out the window and she was met with a sight of a sign reading: WELCOME TO SAVANNAH on it zooming by as the bus passed it. The rest of the busride after that consisted of other kids pressing their faces against the windows and shoving each other out of the way to admire the buildings, most of them overrun by plants.

When the bus had pulled up into an empty parking lot, everybody was buzzing with excitement. Olivia wasted no time in climbing off of the vehicle, yearning to get rid of the aching numbness in her legs

Taylor groaned, stretching her arms above her head. "Eight hours was so much longer than I thought it'd be."

"How long did you think it was?" Olivia asked, stamping her foot against the ground to get rid of the horrid stinging sensation in them as feeling made its way into her limbs.

CRACK! POP! CRUNCH!

The sound of Ashlyn cracking her back echoed throughout the space, making the other six teenagers recoil in disgust. Aiden, however – creepily enough, only watched on in amazement with a smile on his face.

"Alright, everyone, don't go too far out, make sure to be back here at five, and if anything happens call us immediately." Mr. Walter told the students who were listening intently, buzzing with excitement per usual. "When everyone is back..."

Mr. Walter's voice faded out into nothing as Olivia tuned him out with her music. Her eyes trailed toward the buildings that surrounded the area, taken over by nature and were seemingly abandoned. It radiated an eerie feeling that sent a shiver creeping up and down the green-brown haired girl's spine.