PROLOGUE

play song :- Tu Jane Na~

Adrija's Pov :

I said
"Mom, I'm telling you you are not going to wear this it's your daughter's marriage why are you doing this?

we all are purchasing new clothes so why the hell you are not purchasing."

ADRIJA asks her mom as her sister's wedding is near so they are purchasing stuff.

"See di she is not listening to me i don't know how to convince her my last brain cell is giving me up now."

She said after seeing her sister Arohi coming into the room.

Arohi said
"Yeah, Mom she is right you will wear something new we all are wearing new dresses."

(It's not like they are poor it's her mother who thinks that it is a daughter's marriage so we have to spend less money and she has so many new sarees that she is offending. But after listening to Arohi's words she gave up and purchased new sarees.)

Like This wedding season begins in their house with guests who live in different cities.

_____

Adrija was packing the gifts for guests and thinking about Him.

After some time her friend Kriti comes scoffing at her from her thoughts.
she said, "Adrija again you are thinking about him right why the hell you are not proposing to him or at least confessing to him that you love him."

I said
"yeah, I am thinking about him but I will not propose to him or confess to him because I know he doesn't love me at all,"

     I said with watering eyes

Kriti said
"But how many years you are going to spend like this one day either you have to give up your feelings and see him marrying another woman or just tell him about how you feel about him."

Kriti said with a straight face.

I said
"Leave it Kriti agr vo meri kismat me hoga to vo mill jayega mujhe lekin agr nhi hua to i m okay with that as I don't want to force my feelings on him."

I said while tears were blooming in my eyes.

(Leave it Kriti if he is in my fate then surely he will be mine otherwise I'm ok as I don't want to force my feelings on him)

I again said
" And you know very well he does not love me at all because he loves her Kriti
aur mai usse pyaar krti hu to apne pyaar ki khushi me hi meri khushi h chahe uski khushi mujhe kitna dard de
I'll bear it for him."

( And I love him so I am happy in his happiness although it hurt me
I'll bear it for him)

Kriti asked
" Which means you are not telling him"
Kriti asked.

I said
"No, I won't.
What if he rejects me... I can't lose his friendship too."

Kriti said
"Do whatever you want to do Adrija but do not regret it later,"

I said
"Okay, Mom I understand now come help me pack these gifts."

Author's POV-

Here they are talking about Adrija's only love Rishi Singh. Whom she loved when she was in grade 2nd she did not know that feeling what she felt for him at that time but after some years she understood she loved him.
But he does not love her or you can say he did care for her when he was a child but that was just friendship for him for Adrija.
But from past years he does not see her as his friend also and just a random relative of their family because he has someone who he loves with his whole heart.

Ishika Verma his family friend's daughter.

Only Kriti knows about Adrija's feelings for Rishi.

Adrija is insecure about herself because Rishi doesn't look at her so she thinks she is not beautiful or she is not a good person That is why he is not even glancing at her after her teenage years.

But Adrija is very beautiful from her heart and her face

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊✩°。⋆˚