chapter 24

"Aww see how cute they are looking" jisoo said

"Wait let me click a picture" rose said taking her brother's camera and clicking photos of boys who were sleeping peacefully in the car.

"I have to drive whole time and this Mf's are sleeping" Taehyung snorted. Girls chuckled.

"Don't worry we will let namjoon drive when we get back" Lisa said

"NOOOOOOO" tae, rose, Jennie, jisoo and yn shouted. Lisa awkwardly chuckled.

"Don't let him drive PLS!! I don't want to see hell this soon" Jennie said and jisoo nodded.

"Yes, I don't want to die single plsssss" rose said

"And I don't want yn to die virgin" tae said. Yn look at him in disbelief and smack his arms.

"But I WANT taehyung to die single" yn said sarcastically. Girls chuckled as tae glared at yn.

"Don't worry guys, I will not let namjoon drive till you guys get in relationship" Lisa said.

"Let me take a picture one more time..... I will post this on insta" rose said taking another pic

"What's this sound?" Jungkook ask rubbing his eyes indicating that he woke up.

"Nothing....just some single people's are fighting" yn said rolling her eyes. Jungkook looked at her confused and then at others.

After some time all of them woke up. Girls take out their bags and went to hiking leaving boys behind.

"Let's just leave them and go..." Jennie said. Everyone agreed.
Then yn, Lisa, rose, jisoo and Jennie went to the mountain for hiking.

"Guys see the view" Lisa said pointing at the view, they were on the middle of the route.

"Wow......" girls exclaimed.
"Rose, will you take my picture?" Yn ask

"Sure girll" rose take the camera as yn give her a pose. They all clicked photos.

As they were busy in clicking photos and all, they heard shoutings.
Girls look at the direction and see BTS memebers running and coming towards them.

"Why you left us behind?" Namjoon ask. They were panting.

"Because you guys were so busy in sleeping..." jisoo said.

"That doesn't mean you have to leave us" jin said.

"And this is also not safe for girls to roam around.....you know this generation is not good" jimin said caring for his sisters.

"Yeah yeah.." Lisa said

"Hmm so let's continue hiking" Jungkook cheered.
As they were about to take step further, they hear a voice

"Wait for me..." they look behind to see yoongi coming and looking all tired.

"We completely forgot about yoongi" hobi said.
Everyone give him a awkward smile as yoongi glared at them.

"Now, everyone is here right?" Jin ask.
"Ok then LET'S GOOO" hobi said and run forward.

They all start their hiking while talking, chatting, laughing, eating snacks in middle, taking pictures, etc.

"FINALLY WE REACH" Lisa said.
Everyone sat on the top of the mountain, being tired.

"It was fun..." Taehyung said. All agreed

They look at the view. Jimin snatch his camera from rose and take the pictures from top of the mountain.

Yoongi, jin and jungkook lay down on the soft, green grass while others enjoy eating and taking selfies.