starting over

** (you can skip this, it doesn't involve tom or bill yet but you can still read it if you want)

i had just got on the plane to Germany, i had been bullied at my old town and my mum only wants the best for me so she decided to move me to Germany for a fresh start, starting over i guess.

i stepped onto the plane and found my seat, i saw the boy i was sitting next to and i smiled at him, he had short brown hair and he seemed nice, i hadn't talked to him or anything i just sat in the seat and put my head phones in.

i slowly fall asleep but i try to stay awake, i accidentally slowly fell onto the boys shoulder and i notice and woke up,
"oh sorry!"

"it's okay you can lean on me if you need to!" he said with a smile.

"thank you, what's your name?" i ask while taking my AirPods out.

"oh my name is Chris, what's yours?" he said still smiling and maintaining eye contact.

"my name is Natasha but you can call me Tasha!"

"cool! you look tired. you can sleep on my shoulder if you want, that's only if you feel comfortable. i'm just offering some comfort." he said gently rubbing my shoulder.

"thank you Chris." i gently lean on his shoulder and fall asleep.

***

i feel a light tap on my shoulder and i see Chris tapping my shoulder. gesturing out the window to show we landed. he was really nice, letting me sleep on his shoulder for 5 hours straight.

i yawn then talk, covering my mouth incase my breath is bad from sleeping. "thanks for letting me sleep on your shoulder."

"it's okay Tasha." he said smiling and getting up slowly to get his bag from above us

i stretch and slowly get up, reaching in my pocket to grab my packet of gum, i put a piece in my mouth just making sure my breath doesn't stink, Chris hands me my bag.

"thanks!" i grab the bag from his hand and smile.

"your welcome!" he nods and waits for me to get out the seats and we walk down the plane together.

we walk out the plane and get back into the airport and we smile at each other while talking, he was visiting his little sister. cute of him to come all the way to Germany just for his little sister.

"okay well i'm going this way, it was nice meeting you Chris!" i say pulling him into a gentle hug.

"bye Tasha! have a good time in Germany!" he smiles and pats my back slowly walking in the other direction.

i take a deep breath and put my headphones back in to try find my mum, i was living with my dad and my mum said she would pick me up since all this was her idea, i always loved my mum and listened to her no matter what, my dad was also nice when he wasn't talking about his stupid girlfriend or alcohol.

i see my mum and walk up to her, smiling uncontrollably while i pull her into a hug and kissing her cheek, i hadn't seen her in a couple months since she came to visit me and dad.

"oh my god! mum! i missed youuu!" i smile and she grabs my suitcase dragging it behind her.

"hi Tasha! welcome to Germany! i missed you too cutie." she replies walking to the airport cafe. "do you want something to eat after that long ride?"

i knew we didn't have a lot of money, we were quite tough on money but we weren't poor either, we only just had enough money for this flight. so i say no. "no it's okay mumma, i already packed some food." i had a bag of chips and that's all.

we continue talking about stuff and she announces she got me into a school. "oh cool! thank you mum!" i'm not really that exited, new schools freak me out.

she mentions my old old friend being in Germany, Lara. we had slightly drifted away over time of us being spilt so i wasn't sure about seeing her.

💓
watt pad without ads? tap on the chapters and go tap on the next chapter and it it doesn't come up, tap the X and if it doesn't work then drag up like you would to find a new chapter. that's what i do at least

*