𝟭. 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

Delhi,
morning time,

There was going a lot of activity inside a big mansion. Everyone there was busy in their own work. Many servants were decorating the entire house.

__________________________________________.

Lakshmi Devi, who was about 65 years old, came out of her room and seeing all the preparations being done, she went to her daughter-in-law standing in front and said, "How are all the preparations going, Komal?"

Komal, a beautiful 45 year old women, looked at Lakshmi Devi and said, "The preparations are going well, maa, but I don't understand why Rajveer has suddenly decided to get married?"

On this Lakshmi devi said, "Komal, I don't know what happens in his mind. Now we can't even go against his decision."

Hearing this, Komal took a deep breath and replied, "Exactly where you are, mother. Well, leave it, I will look after the rest of the preparations."

On hearing Komal's words, Lakshmi Devi said, "Okay.."

Lakshmi Devi is Rajveer's grandmother and Komal is Rajveer's stepmother.
The house where these two are standing at present is Singhania Mansion. Where Rajveer Singhania, the elder son of this house, is going to get married. Who suddenly announced his marriage last night with Sanjana, the daughter of one of his business partners.

Rajveer Singhania is a well-known businessman of the country. Whose family is very big but no one has the courage to say anything against Rajveer because no one can stand in front of him.

While on one side there was so much chaos in Singhania Mansion, on the other side, two girls were sleeping comfortably in a room of the same house.
Just then Komal ji came into that room and opened the window of that room. Then she tried to wake up both the girls and said, "Misha, Ishqi, both of you get up, see when the sun has come."

Then one of the two girls, covering her face with a pillow, said, "What is Mother India? The sun even sleeps before us."

Komal ji snatched his pillow and replied, "Okay ji, I will tell you now. There is a wedding at home today and there is a lot of work at home. Come on, both of you, get up quickly."

Then Komal ji's eyes fell on the other girl and she looked at her carefully and said, "And look at her, how comfortably she is sleeping. Ishqi, get up beta..."Then the girl, whose name was Ishqi, said in her voice, "Aunty, just a little while longer, our exams are over yesterday, let us sleep a little."

Komal started getting irritated after listening to both of them and she shouted, "No, not at all, there is a wedding at home and look at both of you, you are still sleeping, there is so much work to do right now."

Then Misha got up rubbing her eyes and said, "Marriage? What kind of marriage is this? It is being told a day before that there is a wedding tomorrow. Anyway, I don't like that chalti-phirti lipstick ki dukaan at all."

This is Misha. Whose age is 20 years and she is Rajveer's step sister. She is quite beautiful in appearance but does not live like a girl at all. Like ordinary girls, she does not like shopping, makeup or dressing up at all. She mostly remains like a tom boy.

Listening to Misha, Komal ji said with a slight smile, "Beta, what will happen if you like it or not? Rajveer likes her and anyway, can you say something to Rajveer?"
Ishqi also got up and laughed and said,
"Uss Devil se ye baat karegi?
("Will she talk to that devil?)

Aunty, perhaps you are forgetting that humari Misha sirf humare saamne hi sher banti hai, apne Bhai ke saamne jaakar to ekdum bheegi billi ban jaati hai."
(our Misha becomes a lion only in front of us, but when she goes in front of her brother, she turns into a scaredy cat)