Chapter 06

Wangji and Wuxian were pulled inside the library and the door closed as fast as possible.

Wuxian screamed loudly but ChinSu pressed her hand on her mouth and said "Wei Ying shut up it's me your Shījiě.. I will remove my hand for God sake don't shout.. mn.." and removed her hand.

"What the heck was this ChinSu..?!" asked Wangji.

"Sorry sorry Zhan but.. Huan told me to do it so I did it." replied ChinSu and then looked at Lan Huan for explanation.

"Guys.. first thing first.. Yuan put the silence spell on the library." said Lan Huan.

Sizhui nodded and did as told and sighed out.

"Please explain it Sizhui coz I'm clueless now." said ChinSu.

"Well.. first thing.. promise that you three will not faint or anything after hearing what we will say.." said Sizhui.

"Ok"

"So the thing is that.. uh.. Uncle you can go on with your work." said Sizhui.

Zewu-jun and Younger Xichen sat on lotus position and Zewu-jun's memories got transferred to Xichen's mind. Then the older version just vanished in the air and seeing it WangXian gasped and ChinSu went and hugged Xichen. But Xichen pushed her away.

"Xichen what happened? Asked ChinSu.

"Stop being clingy with me, you know it very well because you also returned from death and I am sure you know everything. Then how can you just.. ugh.. anyways Sizhui can you please play WangXian I need to relax myself." Said Xichen.

"WHAT..?!" yelled Wangji and Wuxian together.

"Wuxian.. Wangji.. please relax.. don't panic and don't think anything just listen to the music now. Okay..!?" Said Sizhui knowing that his parents are shocked as well as terrified.

All sat down and Sizhui played WangXian. Everyone listened to it and they could feel the relaxation and the tension free environment around them. Sizhui stopped playing and everyone looked at him fondly.

"What..? Why are you all looking at me like this..?" Asked Sizhui.

"How can someone look so handsome while playing flute..!!" Said Wuxian smiling at her son.

"Wei Ying..!!" Called Wangji.

"Lan Zhan.. are you jealous?" Teased Wuxian

"Wait.. Wuxian you can speak..? I had this thing in my mind since you came in Cloud Recesses" Questioned Sizhui getting surprised.

"Yes why..? I can speak.. why this question though?" Asked Wuxian.

"Shūfù.. you said that.. I mean I also saw that.. Maa was mute." Said Sizhui looking at Xichen.

"Yes.. I mean your mother Wuxian was mute at first but later because of Wangji only she was able to speak." Said Xichen.

"Guys.. what is going on ? And I am just eighteen." Said Wuxian

Sizhui and Xichen looked at eachother's face and then at Wangji and Wuxian. ChinSu realised something then all the three gasped..

"Woah.. now I get everything. Okay.. first let me ask you both few things.." said Sizhui.

"Okay.." said WangXian nervously.

"First Question.. What is your current age ?" Asked Sizhui.

"I am 18 years old. I will turn 19 on January 23 this year." Said Wangji.

"And I am 18." Said Wuxian.

"okay.. it's okay.." mumbled Sizhui to himself.

"Wangji and Wuxian please don't panic after listening this but.. I am your son Wei Yuan courtesy Lan Sizhui." Said Sizhui.